“The best striped Marlin fishing” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Marlin Alley

Marlin Alley
Ranked #63 of 106 things to do in Cabo San Lucas
More attraction details
Owner description: A deep-sea diving site full of billfish.
Oakland, California
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“The best striped Marlin fishing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

I went here with Pisces Fleet in August 2012 to fulfill my bucket list wish of catching a striped Marlin. Went out early & within an hour saw the snouts of 3 marlins poking out of the water. Deckhand casted live bait & it was on! Ended up catching 4 striped Marlins total, all on live bait in about 4 hours, releasing 3 & keeping one that was too injured to release. Had a 5th one strike the lure hard & get away by swimming under the boat. By 12 oclock it was heating up to over 100 degrees & I was feeling pretty satisfied, so I decided to go ahead & have them take me back in early. Could have probably caught at least 2 more, but I was happy to have even just caught 1 so I figure I better keep some of my remaining good luck for next time.

Visited August 2012