“so fun”

and up
VIP Nightclub Tour in Los Cabos
Ranked #3 of 45 Nightlife in Cabo San Lucas
More attraction details
Owner description: No.1 place to visit while in Cabo, some of the regulars that love El Squid Roe are,Bono (U2), Lil John, Beyonce, Lance Armstrong, Enrique Iglesias, Criss Angel, Jay Z, Michael Jordan and many More, Come in, Relax early night while having Chips and fresh salsa made right at your table, While the hours go by, the Energy starts pumping harder and harder, dance on top of the chairs or tables, walk around the 4 Levels of entertainment, see and be Seen, a definite MUST!
sal,utah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“so fun”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

we went with another couple from our hotel, we are alittle older then the main crowd but felt very welcomed, they try hard to do fun stuff. great music and dancing.

Visited September 2013

Thousand Oaks, CA
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Pretty Darn Good Food”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

My son and I stopped in while shopping for some reasonably priced food. We had some of the best chips and guacamole ever mixed right at our table. Our burgers and other items were reasonably priced and very good.

We were there around 7 on a Saturday. You could tell that a few hours later, the place was going to jump off into a drunken madness so we left and went back to the hotel. Before 8 you can go with a family, after 8, this is a young party hang out.

Visited August 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“DON'T USE CREDIT CARD!!! Take plenty of cash.”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

8/7/13 I went to El Squid Roe. Good music, atmosphere etc. I spent approx $120 US dollars cash before I resorted to using my credit card. I purchased 4 drinks on my card for a total of $35 US dollars, at least according to the receipt I signed. I checked my credit statements once back in the states and to my disappointing surprise, El Squid Roe charged my card twice for a total of $117 US dollars. The $35 receipt I signed wasn't one of the amounts on the credit card statement either. Very disappointing to see those statements after having had a good time and tipping my waiters well. I guess I should be happy I wasn't taken for more money. According to some reviews I read after the fact, some people were taken for several hundreds of dollars. I will try to contact Squid Roe to see what they will do.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank OL367
Boston, MA
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 175 helpful votes
“Fun Insanity”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

There are so many words that we can use to describe this place, but it still wouldn't be enough. We visited Squid in March of 2013 during Spring Break and we still all mention it at least once a week.

Good house music, cheap drinks. Don't buy the jello shots, only half of them have alcohol in them. ANYTHING goes here....I can see if your a young group of girls how things might get a little sketchy here later on in the night. We were a mixed group in our mid twenties and all had a great experience.

Shortly after they stop serving food (they serve food here?) every surface turns into a dance platform. People are on the tables, chairs, just going nuts. Good atmosphere, but if this doesn't sound like your scene, stay away. it's definitely not for those weary of nightlife!

Visited March 2013
los angeles
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 149 helpful votes
“Overpriced, crazy nonsense”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Perfect for you young folks!! It's a must stop if you are here to party and get crazy. The more you drink, the more fun it is. The staff are here to get you wasted. If you aren't looking to get crazy, then don't waste your time. Shots are non stop, and pretty cheap - but then so is the alcohol they use - so don't blame me for your headache in the morning!! :)

Otherwise I found drinks pricey....we ordered 4 drinks from the main bar, one of which was club soda (I had been over served at the Nikki Beach day club party and needed some rehydration), and the total was $55 - I think that is a lot for Mexico - this isn't Hollywood folks!

It's not really my style of partying (cheesy music, bad table dancing & shots poured out like they are water), but this is so popular here, you have to stop by and just see what all the fuss is about! :) The people watching is worth the round of pricy drinks. In the 45 minutes we were there, I saw 3 people being carried out, one was a mother well into her 40s maybe early 50s. And this was at 9pm!!! I can't imagine at midnight or later hahaha!!!

Visited July 2013