“Fun!”

EL SQUID ROE (& Billy Kitchen)
Book In Advance
More Info
$89.99*
and up
VIP Nightclub Tour in Los Cabos
Ranked #3 of 44 Nightlife in Cabo San Lucas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Established in 1989, El Squid Roe is the largest venue in town. Made up of three floors with five full bars, a clothing store, a full kitchen, private VIP areas, & more. The atmosphere is similar to a house party; with an MC to guide the crowd through the night and an environment that allows guests to feel free enough to dance on top of tables. El Squid Roe has attracted the likes of Beyonce, U2, Floyd Mayweather, Tupac, Emmitt Smith, Drake, Rihanna, Jamie Foxx, Oscar De La Hoya, Alex Rodriguez, Tony Romo, 50 Cent, and many more celebrities. As locals and tourists alike would agree, this venue has been a landmark in Los Cabos for many years.
Reviewed March 2, 2013

We had a great time dancing at El Squid Roe! The atmosphere is a lot of fun, but the drinks are a bit pricey. I think they could diversify their music a bit. Lots of house music and top 40 that's come out in the last 3 months. Could be better.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

This place was really hyped up by recommendation of our friends, we had to check it out. Its a lot of fun, good margaritas in the tall cups. Staff is fun and eager to please. Salsa was made table-side and was delicious. Great place to go for drinks when it's not too busy.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I think this place was really hyped up. I was expecting it to be the best thing ever and it really wasn't that awesome, People made it seem so great when it really wasn't. Drinks were pretty expensive. I've had better things at other places. The place was full of creepy guys that night too. So I got a couple gross guys trying to get at me and I was really uncomfortable. Haha.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I can't believe I haven't written on this already. I had so much fun here a couple of years ago. I'm itching to go back on my next trip in a couple of weeks. The staff are so friendly and fun and dance with you. The music is current and excellent! They really make the place. And like everyone says a stop here really makes your trip to Cabo special. I also love reading the walls in that place. It's an endless amount of cool things in there.

Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

We loved this bar so much we visited it twice in our week stay. The atmosphere is awesome with clever signage, great music, HUGE drinks and an enthusiastic staff. Love that they put on a 'show' with games for everyone to play and chances to win free drinks. Our last visit had us doing the Macarena on top of our chairs and winning free shots for the whole bar. Awesome!!!