“Scuba Diving”

$45.00*
and up
Cabo San Lucas Marine Park Snorkeling Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Manta Scuba is a PADI 5 Star Dive Resort specializing in quality dive instruction and custom tours of the Cabo San Lucas Marine Park and the Corridor.Manta Scuba also offers seasonal tours to snorkel with Whalesharks, dive Gordo Banks and Cabo Pulmo.The dive shop owns 3 boats customized for dive and snorkel trips available for private charters.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
st. simons island, ga
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Scuba Diving”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Manta Scuba is my dive operation of choice. Reliable and professional. They want to be sure you enjoy your diving with them. Can't wait until 2013! Sign up for a day trip to Cabo Pulmo for scuba and snorkeling!

Visited October 2012
MantaScuba, General Manager at Manta Scuba, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Hello Judy,
Thank you for choosing Manta Scuba as your dive center in Cabo san Lucas, it is always a pleasure to have you and your friends diving with us year after year.
We will be waiting for you next year.. Cano Pulmo here we come….
Cheers
Hagai Tzur,
Manta Scuba Diving
mantascuba@gmail.com

North Bergen, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Certified Open Water Diver!”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I finally am an open water diver, thanks to Alistair at Manta Scuba! My husband and I had such a great time with Manta and were really impressed with their professionalism. Alistair is super smart, knowledgeable, and patient, answering all my questions and never hesitating to repeat what he said, but keeping everything fun. I felt 100% comfortable with him and that he'd keep my husband and I safe. Manta's equipment is in great shape and take care of your equipment if you happen to bring your own. If you choose to go for more than one day with them, they offer lockers.
We had such a great time with them that I chose to go for my advanced open water. Alistair, again was my instructor, and we had the pleasure of getting to go out to Cabo Pulmo -- an experience both my husband and I will never forget. Alistair and Ben (Froddo which we had to have a laugh at) are an absolute delight and highly recommend them to anyone who dives with Manta. Thank you, guys, for an amazing experience!

Visited October 2012
MantaScuba, General Manager at Manta Scuba, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Hi Gerry,
We are very happy to know you had such an amazing experience with Alister and all the Manta team.
We love to teach diving it is our pleasure to see our students enjoyment of the underwater world and to see how you got addicted to our hobby.
We wish you all the best in your future diving adventures, and we hope to have you and your husband diving with us again.
Cheers
Hagai Tzur,
Manta Scuba Diving
mantascuba@gmail.com
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Hammerheads and Sea Lions”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I completed my DM with Manta approximately a year ago, and ever since then I haven't left the water! I am now an instructor, and believe that the solid foundation I received in the Divemaster course at Manta Scuba. All members of the staff are quality and friendly and go above and beyond create the best experience possible. I was able to check off a quarter of my marine bucket list diving in Cabo for only 6 months! It definitely is a wonderful dive center and a great place to spend a vacation or a lifetime!

Visited October 2011
Hello Frankey,

Congratulations for passing your PADI instructor exams and becoming a PADI instructor. We are happy to know that the experience you got with us while doing your Divemaster internship helped you to have a solid background for your instructor course and that you enjoy the diving now even more than before.
We wish you all the best in your future diving career, and maybe someday we will see you back here in Manta.
Saludos
The Manta team
Kansas
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Friendly Dive Op”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Professional and friendly dive op. Different from Caribbean diving, but great nonetheless. Make sure you do corridor dives, cabo pulmo dives, and gordo banks...challenging but worth it.

Visited February 2012
MantaScuba, General Manager at Manta Scuba, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
Hello Jeff,

Thank you for choosing to dive with us, and your comment regarding your experience.

We are glad you liked our operation and enjoyed the different tours we offer.

We will be happy to have you diving with us again on your next trip to Los Cabos.

Happy diving
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Super Friendly DM + Cabo = An unforgettable experience!”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

I got my open water certification with these guys here at Manta. I was vacation in Cabo for three days and randomly thought I'd get my certification done here, so I called around for last-minute dives. And Manta was the most flexible and welcoming one! I called literally a few hours before the dive and they told me to go right over.

My DM was Benjamin, although he is younger than I expected, he was super friendly, full of energy but also exuded an air of maturity and reassurance not befitting his outward appearance! In the water he was very attentive and patient, and the equipment was also in good shape. He was very professional with the training part, and when that was done, he took me discovering and it was one of the most fun dives I've ever had, now thinking back. Although the water was rather chilly, Cabo definitely offers a plethora of marine life that made my first diving experience unforgettable. Later I've dived in the Mediterranean and the Aegean, and I must say, the Sea of Cortez at Cabo is still my favorite.

If you want to dive in Cabo, you can't go wrong with Manta! Highly recommended~

Visited June 2012
Hello Clara,

Congratulations for completing your PADI Open Water Diver certification.

It is always good to hear from our divers and students that you enjoyed the professionalism of our staff, the high quality of the gear and the great diving the sea of cortez offers.

It is great to know you had the chance to go and do more dives and explore another areas around the world, nonetheless we will always be happy to have you diving with us again at the beautiful sea of cortez, and next time you will be able to explore more remote sites as a certified divers.

Enjoy your further underwater adventures.