Stayed the first week of May 2010, What a great resort. Older people who came along were worried about Mexico and prefer Hawaii. They now too love Mexico and wanna go back. This resort did such a great job and is such a beautiful resort. Kinda pricey in terms of like dinner for Mexico, but what a great dinner.
They did a fabulous job and the beauty of this resort is astounding. Lands end is right there in front of you and you can have dinner outside with it right in the background. We also visited Pueblo Bonito Sunset. Nice resort cause it is newer than the Blanco or rose, however you can't really swim in the ocean at sunset. The rooms at Sunset are nicer cause it is newer, but then you are not on Medano Beach either, where all the action is. There is a bus that takes folks back and forth free of charge btween sunset and rose and blanco.
All in all this resort is a definite five star resort. The service and hospitality were excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the many colors of Land's End and El Arco. Stroll to the vibrant downtown Cabo San Lucas, filled with restaurants and clubs. Walk on the few swimmable beaches in Cabo or just relax shades of crimson poolside or from your private balcony. Discover a restful spa and resort where warm hospitality and beauty harmonize to create the greatest of pleasures. Now offering a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister resort Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Rose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos