We were originally booked into the Los Cabos (Blanco) resort next door, but when we arrived they moved us to the Rose due to some leaking from recent rains. Wow, are we glad they did! We ended up getting a 2-room ocean front suite at the front far corner of the property where no one walks by. It looked directly across the water to Land's End!! Unfortunately the A/C in the living room and kitchen side of the suite didn't work so well, but thankfully the A/C in the bedroom worked great and helped cool the living room side. We opted not to do the all-inclusive because we like to go into town and try local places and because of that we felt like we were completely ignored by the servers on the beach and at the pool. But we went to the bar when we wanted a drink and all was good. The vendors on the beach can be overwhelming sometimes, but to us that's part of the fun of Mexico. We would definitely go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the many colors of Land's End and El Arco. Stroll to the vibrant downtown Cabo San Lucas, filled with restaurants and clubs. Walk on the few swimmable beaches in Cabo or just relax shades of crimson poolside or from your private balcony. Discover a restful spa and resort where warm hospitality and beauty harmonize to create the greatest of pleasures. Now offering a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister resort Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Rose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos