Everyone was very friendly and treated us as if were the only ones around. We stayed with our friends who are owners. Their 2 bedroom unit had a fabulous view. The unit was well furnished, spacious kitchen and living area. We had our own bedroom and full bath, plus a very large patio. The resort pushes their all inclusive plan. We did not purchase the plan, our friends did. They ate all their meals at the resort. I found the food to be OK, but lots of buffets and after two or three buffets, they all were very similar and the food was same o same o. The food was OK, but nothing exceptional.
My husband and I ventured down the beach and had breakfast at the office. Food was very good, and a fun place. We also went to the Happy Endings Sport Bar. There food was really good and very responsible. Beer $2, tacos $2 the burrito was amazing and so big we shared it.
After a week I added up all our food and drink purchases and there was no way we spent $79 per day per person, the amount Rose charged for the all inclusive plan. We had some great meals at local restaurants and lots and lots of margaritas and beer.
Rose is within walking distance of so many wonderful restaurants and activities it's a shame not to enjoy them. I would definitely stay here again, but I don't think I would ever do the all inclusive plan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the many colors of Land's End and El Arco. Stroll to the vibrant downtown Cabo San Lucas, filled with restaurants and clubs. Walk on the few swimmable beaches in Cabo or just relax shades of crimson poolside or from your private balcony. Discover a restful spa and resort where warm hospitality and beauty harmonize to create the greatest of pleasures. Now offering a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister resort Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Rose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos