We just finished a 10-day stay at the Rose and we still love this hotel and the amazing staff. The facility and food are great but the overwhelming quality of the staff put this resort head and shoulders above the rest. We now visit two times a year and we are welcomed as soon as we arrive by Alberto who greets us by name. When you think of how many travelers are in and out of this hotel each week it is truly remarkable that a bellboy would remember the names of guests from year to year. He provided great service whether we needed restaurant directions or advice, the fish we caught to be frozen and stored or when we came back from the store he immediately delivered our groceries to our room. He always has a smile and is eager to see if you need anything.
The amazing staff continues to the pool and beach waiters. We really like to see the same waiters still working for the hotel year after year. They are all amazing but this year we had great service from Wilver, Velez and Gerardo. The hotel has them set with a large area to serve and they hustle to take orders and deliver food and drinks to all the guests. They always make sure to let us know when happy hour is ending so we can get the cheaper prices if we want to order more. They work hard and always have a great attitude. We had the Dorado we caught prepared by the hotel. Gerardo checked with us several times about it and it was prepared perfectly. The ceviche and grilled fish tacos were fantastic. When we brought the leftovers back out the next afternoon, Gerardo happily brought plates, napkins, silverware and more chips and guacamole to go with it. When we travel with our children we do the all inclusive but when it is just two of us we don't. Either way, we are always sure to tip because the service is fantastic and the employees work so hard.
It is so nice to go back to the Rose each year because they make such an effort to make us feel like family and make us feel like they truly appreciate our business each year. I wish I had all the names of those that provide great service but there are too many. From the front desk employees who check you in, to the housekeepers cleaning your room to the groundskeepers who are constantly trimming trees and hedges, everyone at the hotel has a smile and friendly disposition. This hotel may be getting a little older and not the newest and shiniest on the beach but it is impeccably well cared for and the staff make it by far our favorite place to stay on Medano Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the many colors of Land's End and El Arco. Stroll to the vibrant downtown Cabo San Lucas, filled with restaurants and clubs. Walk on the few swimmable beaches in Cabo or just relax shades of crimson poolside or from your private balcony. Discover a restful spa and resort where warm hospitality and beauty harmonize to create the greatest of pleasures. Now offering a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister resort Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Rose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos