This was my first experience in Cabo and with the Pueblo Bonito resorts. We got such a great deal....Round trip airfare from Houston, 6 days and 5 nights, all inclusive to include alcohol, all for $1,200 bucks!
One of the things that is helpful to know is that it is a 45 minute ride from the airport to the resort. The best advice is to take a shuttle for $16 bucks per person as opposed to $80 bucks for a taxi. They do pack people in the shuttles, so be prepared to get a little cozy. As soon as we got to the resort and checked in, we were taken to the "hospitality" desk with information on visiting a different Publo Bonito time share in Cabo. In return, we got free breakfast, a great tour of the new resort, and $300 dollars in food and spa credit.
Our room was spacious and comfortable, and it was wonderful to walk down to the pool every day and have drinks and appetizers brought to you all day long. The wait can be extensive at times, but overall the service was pretty good. My one complaint is about the multitude of birds which hover over every meal and often eat off of the serving spoons at the buffet type meals.
The variety, quality, and quantity of food is amazing, and I never had a bad meal there.
There is a beach here where you can swim, and you can aso take a glass bottom boat tour for $10 bucks and head over to the famous Cabo Arch and Lover's Beach.
Overall a very pleasant experience, and I would definitely go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the many colors of Land's End and El Arco. Stroll to the vibrant downtown Cabo San Lucas, filled with restaurants and clubs. Walk on the few swimmable beaches in Cabo or just relax shades of crimson poolside or from your private balcony. Discover a restful spa and resort where warm hospitality and beauty harmonize to create the greatest of pleasures. Now offering a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister resort Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Rose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos