We stayed in June for a week and used my parents' timeshare. We chose this resort because of the location to downtown and the swimable beach. Also, friends of ours were staying at at Casa Dorada, very close by. Overall, we had a really great experience. We did not do the all inclusive as we wanted to experience the retaurants in town every night and we typically don't eat breakfast.
We found the staff to be friendly especially at the pool. We spent a lot of days at the pool and the waiters are VERY attentive. They bring food and drinks quickly and the prices are not as expensive as I expected. There are certain times of the day when drinks are buy 1 get 1 so it really cuts down on the bill (it was never more than $60). The pool is huge but it is a very busy pool with all kinds of people: young, old, kids, teens, party people, chair hogs, etc. Also, as you get closer to the weekend you need to get to the pool early to secure a chair as people will put towels down on rows of them for their family/friends. There are pool activities throughout the day that are very entertaining and our friends that stayed at a different hotel (a fancier place) came over a few times just to people watch and hang out.
There is a store on the property where you can buy food, drinks, snacks, etc. and it is also a deli. It is VERY pricey so I would recommend making a trip to Walmart or Costco once at teh beginning of your trip if you are staying for awhile and stock up. Expecially on water. It's expensive.
The wifi does not work well at all. I believe you can pay to have it in your room for $15 a day but the designated area for free wifi near the cafe kinda sucked. There is a room with computers but you have to pay per half hour to use them.
We were only asked once about a timeshare and we said no thank you. End of story. We were never bothered again.
The rooms were basic but did the job. I was satisfied but we didn't spend much time in our room anyway so I didn't care much.
Overall, I would go back because o the friendly staff and great location. We had no major issues and a great trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the many colors of Land's End and El Arco. Stroll to the vibrant downtown Cabo San Lucas, filled with restaurants and clubs. Walk on the few swimmable beaches in Cabo or just relax shades of crimson poolside or from your private balcony. Discover a restful spa and resort where warm hospitality and beauty harmonize to create the greatest of pleasures. Now offering a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister resort Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Rose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos