My family and I, took a trip to Cabo and stayed at the Pueblo Bonito Rose resort. I was very impressed with the staff. They took excellent care of us during our week long vacation. During the day, we loved being at pool side and having "Wilver" as our server. Wilver was very attentive to our needs as well as to the rest of the people he was serving. He made our day very easy ans answered all our questions. Wilver was very knowledgeable and professional with his service. I hope that when I go back to Pueblo Bonito Rose, he is still available to provide excellent service. Thx very much for the greatest experience of our lives!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the many colors of Land's End and El Arco. Stroll to the vibrant downtown Cabo San Lucas, filled with restaurants and clubs. Walk on the few swimmable beaches in Cabo or just relax shades of crimson poolside or from your private balcony. Discover a restful spa and resort where warm hospitality and beauty harmonize to create the greatest of pleasures. Now offering a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister resort Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Rose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos