Not sure what room another reviewer was fortunate to get, but ours was disgusting. Blood stains on the sheets! Moldy, water- stained walls, dirty, old, and broken down. Kitchen counter was broken, microwave was broken, poor lighting, etc. etc. Showers clogged, furniture cheap and nasty - not to mention old. A mish mash of junk. They have to rehab the whole place. Even the pool decking needed a good scrubbing. Birds all over the buffet, eating the food from plates and utensils. Spots and leftover food on the plates and glassware. Do not spend your good money here. They're not spending ANYTHING on the place and you will be really disappointed. Also, I can't forget to mention the constant timeshare harrang. Just obnoxious. But, Cabo itself is fantastic! Just find a higher-end hotel in same location. Or rent a condo. There are some beautiful properties there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the many colors of Land's End and El Arco. Stroll to the vibrant downtown Cabo San Lucas, filled with restaurants and clubs. Walk on the few swimmable beaches in Cabo or just relax shades of crimson poolside or from your private balcony. Discover a restful spa and resort where warm hospitality and beauty harmonize to create the greatest of pleasures. Now offering a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister resort Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Rose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos