We are timeshare owners at the Rose. We hardly ever trade it because we love it there. Or I should say loved it there. We have gone during the same time frame for many years, the middle to end of March. Mostly the Spring Break College kids have stayed at the cheaper all inclusives in Cabo.....but not any more! The place was over run with loud, drunk, and rude kids. ALL of the pool chairs were "saved" by 7:00am. We walked to the beach only to return to our lounge chairs and find them taken over by 2 college kids. They denied taking our chairs, even though we were only gone 15 minutes and people around the pool saw them do it. They also said the towels we left on the chairs were theirs too and the resort did NOTHING and even wanted us to pay $25 for the towels they stole! The water aerobics class was over run with drunk boys, trying to be funny...again,... no staff member did a thing. Now for the rooms....they are in terrible shape. The mirrors in our bathroom were cracked and broken, The vanity was broken and glued back together.
Our room had so many bugs, mainly mesquitos, that we woke but every morning covered in bites.
The timeshare people were relentless, even tho we already own there...keep wanting us to upgrade...ARE YOU SERIOUS? The owners need to sink some money into this place to make it more enjoyable for the owners. The location is great, but that's the only thing positive I can say. Until things change, we will trade our timeshare for something nice. Also...PBR think more about the owners and less about filling your rooms cheaply with drunk College students. I spoke to many adults and families at the pool who said they would never return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the many colors of Land's End and El Arco. Stroll to the vibrant downtown Cabo San Lucas, filled with restaurants and clubs. Walk on the few swimmable beaches in Cabo or just relax shades of crimson poolside or from your private balcony. Discover a restful spa and resort where warm hospitality and beauty harmonize to create the greatest of pleasures. Now offering a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister resort Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Rose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos