The hotel its self was clean and the rooms were very well maintained. We did not take advantage of the all-inclusive package due to its location, although we did eat there on a couple of occasions ( Fellinis, very nice atmosphere and excllent food and service but slighty more expensive than nearby resturants. and. Cilantros which is at the sister hoel next door, over looking the beach, again excellent service and food ). The pool area is nice and there are lots of sun beds although if you were not down by the pool by about 9.30 all the beds had been RESERVED!! also the music that was played by the pool was quite loud, so if you did manage to find a bed relaxing was not always possible. The hotel is ideally placed within walking distance of the marina with its many shops and great restaurants. Overall we had a good holiday and would reccomend this hotel to others, but maybe not during highschool spring break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the many colors of Land's End and El Arco. Stroll to the vibrant downtown Cabo San Lucas, filled with restaurants and clubs. Walk on the few swimmable beaches in Cabo or just relax shades of crimson poolside or from your private balcony. Discover a restful spa and resort where warm hospitality and beauty harmonize to create the greatest of pleasures. Now offering a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister resort Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Rose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos