Four years ago we spent a week at the Rose and love it. Loved it so much that we decided to go back again this February. I have to be honest and say that from the moment we checked in until we checked out it was a lot of disappointment. It started out with check in and even though my sister made the reservation under one name for two rooms we ended up on oposite ends of the resort. The front desk staff said they were unable to move us closer even though the reservation and been made 9 months ago. After a lot of discussion we were told that if we waited until the next day we could be moved to the side of the building (with my sister and her husband) though not on the same floor. We decided to do that even though it was still a pain because we always go to Walmart and shop for groceries and then share the food. Not being next to each other or near made it much more difficult to do this. The next day we had to check out of the one room at 10 am but couldn't check in to the other room until 1 pm. When we finally got to the new room it didn't have a refrigerator but a mini bar frig. I had to call and ask to have that removed and a regular frig brought in. I also had to call and ask later that day for a hairdryer and there was a holder for one in the bathroom but wasn't one there. Warning...If you go here with your children watch out for the showers. The water goes from warm to cold to scalding constantly. It's bad enough for an adult but if you had children it would be scary!! The timeshare agents are a pain!!! They just won't leave you alone and they all seem to give you different offers. They bug you at the check in area, pool, out front, you just can't get away from them!
There are things we really do enjoy about the resort like location. It's so easy to walk downtown and shop, have dinner at The Office, Mango Deck, etc. Also the view is beautiful, pool is great and we love watching the whales, sea lions, boats and water activities. I also had a massage while I was there and it was wonderful.
As much as we like some of the things about this resort I don't think it would make up for the problems!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the many colors of Land's End and El Arco. Stroll to the vibrant downtown Cabo San Lucas, filled with restaurants and clubs. Walk on the few swimmable beaches in Cabo or just relax shades of crimson poolside or from your private balcony. Discover a restful spa and resort where warm hospitality and beauty harmonize to create the greatest of pleasures. Now offering a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister resort Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Rose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos