This is our first time staying at the Rose and we had a wonderful time. The poolside service was excellent and Jay made our stay better than expected! His smile and personality along with making sure we had what we needed went above expectations. Pablo, Ale and the entertainment staff made all the organized activities fun. Everyday we wondered what the decoration would be on our bed or made with the towels in pur room. The swans were fun to see! Thank you to Cinthia for this. Guadeloupe was our waiter at lunch time and he made sure we had what we needed and moved umbrellas so we had some shade. Alfonso was a great help with water taxis and the Arch tour. I know I have forgotten a few names for which I apologize! The pleasantness and smiles of all staff were greatly appreciated! We would recommend staying here and hope to return at some point.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the many colors of Land's End and El Arco. Stroll to the vibrant downtown Cabo San Lucas, filled with restaurants and clubs. Walk on the few swimmable beaches in Cabo or just relax shades of crimson poolside or from your private balcony. Discover a restful spa and resort where warm hospitality and beauty harmonize to create the greatest of pleasures. Now offering a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister resort Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Rose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos