The old adage still holds; location, location, location. First off, the staff is top notch, from the doormen, front desk, wait staff at the pool (could be a few more of them), to the room attendants, all first rate. And the grounds, pool area, access to the beach, all fantastic. But, the resort is kind of off the beaten (and I mean BEATEN) path. Figure on taking taxi's to get around. Sidewalks are a joke and places where there are sidewalks never heard of a curb-cut; 12" dropin some spots. Forgot to mention the fantastic job the activity director Alex did. She did a superb job. Also, the one on-site restaurant is on the second floor, with no elevator. Staff wanted to carry my wife up the steps (she uses a wheelchair). Told them we'd sit in the restaurant on the main floor and they could bring the food down to us, like at the Italian Village in Chicago. While I'm on the subject of accessibility, room had a tub/shower and toliet had added on grab bars. Staff did supply a shower chair once I requested one; should have been there (roll -in shower would have been better). Short walk to The Office on Medano Beach, that was a plus. Would be a 5 star review if the location was better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the many colors of Land's End and El Arco. Stroll to the vibrant downtown Cabo San Lucas, filled with restaurants and clubs. Walk on the few swimmable beaches in Cabo or just relax shades of crimson poolside or from your private balcony. Discover a restful spa and resort where warm hospitality and beauty harmonize to create the greatest of pleasures. Now offering a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister resort Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Rose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos