Pros: We had a very nice room with a great view. The Hotel was kept up well and the grounds were always being cleaned, The staff was friendly and helpful. Walking distance to town or a short $6/70 peso taxi ride to town. Cons: We didn't eat there but once, at the Fiesta Night Dinner. The food was not good and the entertainment (all at $50 per person) was not very good. Our biggest complaint was finding a poolside seat in the shade. The Hotels lets people come down at 8am, set up seating, leave, to come back later in afternoon. Then leave again and come back hours later. Although against Hotel policy, this happens and you can't find a seat. Recommendations: Strongly Complain the first day, and every day, that they enforce the no saving seats for over an hour policy. Eat out, see the town and great food in Cabo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the many colors of Land's End and El Arco. Stroll to the vibrant downtown Cabo San Lucas, filled with restaurants and clubs. Walk on the few swimmable beaches in Cabo or just relax shades of crimson poolside or from your private balcony. Discover a restful spa and resort where warm hospitality and beauty harmonize to create the greatest of pleasures. Now offering a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister resort Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Rose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos