Room was average, Best Western at K.C. airport nicer and half the price. Admit it didn't have ocean view. Was Quiet for most part, had alot of gnats and musty smell. Floors were gritty(tile that left your feet black). First thing you find out is nothing is free, no paper towels or napkins in kitchenette. Wife piched up three day old USA today paper at deli and we were charged $5 for a $1 newspaper! I guess they think their guests are anxious to aid their economy. Prices high for alot of things, some worth it and others a rip off. One needs to check things out and negotiate for a better deal, not all will do so, but had luck outside of resort, resort prices set in stone. Didn't do all inclusive, did alot of tours, two for one prices in Sept.,had some great meals with their packages. Besides we aren't much for drinking. Ate first morning at Mare Nostrum, ok breakfast but $25 for pancakes and coffee! No sides either. The best deal was the $150 credit if you went over to the sunset beach resort. Enjoyed tour, no pressure and salesman(Scot, forgot name but alot of fun) Had best breakfast of trip. Came back and had evening meal at Fellini's Italian rest. Glad for $150 credit, a little expensive and wine way over priced, but impeccable service and food over the top. Also did the Sat. night party, resort had a 25th. ann. bash. Was hesitant about $110 per couple charge, but feel we got our money's worth. Buffet outstanding and show was too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the many colors of Land's End and El Arco. Stroll to the vibrant downtown Cabo San Lucas, filled with restaurants and clubs. Walk on the few swimmable beaches in Cabo or just relax shades of crimson poolside or from your private balcony. Discover a restful spa and resort where warm hospitality and beauty harmonize to create the greatest of pleasures. Now offering a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister resort Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Rose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos