The staff at the Pueblo Bonito Rose was excellent. We stayed at the PBR from May 16-23, 2011. Cabo has been the prime destination for our group's fishing trip. The resort centrally located. The rooms, facilities, beach and pool are clean and well maintained.
Suffice it to say, we had a successful fishing trip and requested to have our fish stored and prepared at the PBR' kitchen. Iris (our hostess), graciously took our request and ensured that our Yellowtail was prepared by the sushi chef. And our mahi-mahi and tuna was cooked to our exact preference. Awesome job to the entire PBR kitchen and staff!
I would also like to thank the following individuals:
Jesus Quintero (Server)
*GM please take note to recognize and reward these three individuals for providing excellent service ;)
Look forward to our groups next fishing trip.
The LA fishing group from rooms 1023 and 1024!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the many colors of Land's End and El Arco. Stroll to the vibrant downtown Cabo San Lucas, filled with restaurants and clubs. Walk on the few swimmable beaches in Cabo or just relax shades of crimson poolside or from your private balcony. Discover a restful spa and resort where warm hospitality and beauty harmonize to create the greatest of pleasures. Now offering a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister resort Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Rose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos