Once again, I had my annual Spring vacation at Solmar, and for the third time in a row, had a great time doing some fun and relaxing things. The best part of going back to Solmar is that the staff are always really friendly, and many of them even remember me from my previous visits, and they go out of their way to take the best care of me. The Manager there, Nicte-xa De la Torre, and the Concierge, Kristina Sanchez, were two people who I met back in 2012, and who I have kept in touch with on Facebook since then. Nicte-xa made sure that I even got the same room I had last year, which overlooked the beautiful pool and the ocean beyond it. It was perfect. Kristina helped set me up with my sky tour of Cabo San Lucas, and as usual, everything went perfectly. The resort is clean, quiet, and whatever I needed or wanted, it was available to me. The other guests were very friendly, no one was overly loud or obnoxious...everyone was just there to have fun and relax. It was Spring Break for the college crowd, and St. Patrick's Day fell in my week as well, so the town was full of fun, and the atmosphere at Solmar was relaxing and calm. A perfect balance for my vacation.
The food was good, the housekeeping staff were always on point, and I have to say again that having some real friends there as well make the stay so much better. Everyone there made me feel like I was back home...in fact, Nicte-xa always calls Solmar and Cabo my "home away from home", and she's right! I'm already looking forward to seeing everyone again next year...I'm a permanent fan of Solmar...muchas gracias to all my friends there ;-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This intimate Oceanfront Resort is blessed by one of the most enchanting and romantic locations in Baja California. Granite cliffs hide the property from the outside world, yet the sights and sounds of Cabo San Lucas are but a 10 minute stroll away. You can spread your towel on the white sands of Solmar beach and soak up the sun in private comfort, grab a snorkel, a fishing pole or chose from a long list of other activities the Pacific Ocean has to offer, or shop, dine, then dance the night away at one of the many hotspots in Cabo San Lucas. Solmar Resort truly offers the best of both of worlds - unmatched privacy in an extraordinary natural setting. In every sense, it is the most Cabo Resort in Cabo San Lucas. Like all properties in the Solmar Hotel & Resort collection, the Solmar Resort is exclusively suites with kitchen facilities, private balconies, marble floors, granite countertops and fine linens. Solmar Resort offers the option of Bed & Breakfast plan and all inclusive package as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Solmar Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Solmar All Inclusive Resort And Beach Club
- Solmar All Inclusive Resort & Beach Club Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Solmar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Solmar Hotel
- Solmar Cabo San Lucas
- Solmar Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos