Our entire family of 12 just returned from a family Christmas vacation at Solmar. This was my husband's and my first time in Cabo and what a fantastic experience! This was in large part due to the amazingly helpful, warm, and friendly staff at the Solmar Resort. We want to name just a few, however this doesn't limit our list, but are just a few names that stand out: office - Edmundo and Javier were ALWAYS cheerful, friendly, and helpful; activities- Patti Winkler who spent countless, PATIENT hours in activities for our grandchildren; restaurant - Tomas (the very warm and friendly man in charge), Daniel, Samuel, Diego (young and happy!), Vincente (poolside) and many more; the beautiful and VERY friendly lady in charge of the spa (I am embarrassed, but don't have her name) - all three adult females had the BEST massages; Marcos the fishing expedition expert (all four adult males in our family had an exciting and successful fishing experience); last, but certainly not least, our rooms were kept emaculately daily (beds even turned down in the evening!) even with artistically folded towels and toilet paper! It all was wonderful!! The food was always delicious and presented elegantly. They had special buffets several times, including Christmas Eve and Christmas dinners, each with entertainment and a pinata for the children. The Mexican buffet night food was delicious and the entertainment (dancing) was amazing! The only slightly negative thing was the restaurant and poolside service was often slow.
Thank you so much to ALL at Solmar. We will recommend you to all and any of our friends and anyone who reads this review!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This intimate Oceanfront Resort is blessed by one of the most enchanting and romantic locations in Baja California. Granite cliffs hide the property from the outside world, yet the sights and sounds of Cabo San Lucas are but a 10 minute stroll away. You can spread your towel on the white sands of Solmar beach and soak up the sun in private comfort, grab a snorkel, a fishing pole or chose from a long list of other activities the Pacific Ocean has to offer, or shop, dine, then dance the night away at one of the many hotspots in Cabo San Lucas. Solmar Resort truly offers the best of both of worlds - unmatched privacy in an extraordinary natural setting. In every sense, it is the most Cabo Resort in Cabo San Lucas. Like all properties in the Solmar Hotel & Resort collection, the Solmar Resort is exclusively suites with kitchen facilities, private balconies, marble floors, granite countertops and fine linens. Solmar Resort offers the option of Bed & Breakfast plan and all inclusive package as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Solmar Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Solmar All Inclusive Resort And Beach Club
- Solmar All Inclusive Resort & Beach Club Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Solmar Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Solmar Hotel
- Solmar Cabo San Lucas
- Solmar Resort Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos