“Expensive!”

Cabo Wabo
Ranked #116 of 555 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Mexican, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Fayette, Missouri
“Expensive!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014

Pricey, fajitas were about $20. They even charge for water! We were there to early for the party, but nothing there made us want to stay. Overrated...

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Jill S

Clearwater, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun times”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014

Had a great time. Several celebrities where hanging out that night. Very laid back. Drinks are a little expensive but it is Cabo and it isn't the most inexpensive vacation out there. Service was good and staff was friendly. We didn't eat we went just to check the place out. Not a large place so be prepared to be cramped if it is a busy time. This is not one of the more crazy Cabo places. A little more reserved than some of the bars blowing whistles and drowning you in Tequila

• Visited March 2013
“Over rated ”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

I think the place is fun, I mean come on Sammy used to own the it. I think it's over rated and over priced. I've had a lot more fun at smaller less exspensive places.

Victoria, Canada
“Great music”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

Great music, nice vibe. We did a lot of dancing here, met some great people from all over. Very expensive drinks though!

Visited December 2013
Seattle, Washington
“very nice and classy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2013

I really enjoyed seeing this cantina, although I didnt eat there since I ate earlier, the atmosphere was nice and relaxed. The staff was friendly and helped me off the floor when my dance partner got tripped and dropped me. I did have a Pacifica (mexican beer). I was pleasantly surprised at the taste and the fact it didn't have an after taste.

• Visited November 2013