“Great experience”
Review of Misiones De Kino

Misiones De Kino
Ranked #10 of 560 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Where Mexico and little Italy meet for a true culinary experience. Misiones de Kino specializes in authentic Mexican, Seafood dishes and exquisite Italian cuisine all brought to you bu our family trattoria.
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Great experience”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

The food, atmosphere and service are fantastic. This is a "DO NOT MISS" place while you are in Cabo. And if you catch fish, bring it here the chef will do a lot of different ways and they are all fantastic. Trust the chef, you will like things that you would never order

Visited July 2014
Israel V, Owner at Misiones De Kino, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Thank you so much for your review, and recommending that people bring their fresh caught fish to us we appreciate your support.

We look forward to seeing you again

• Polish first
Huntington Beach, California
“Lovely!”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Our family of four travels every year to Cabo. This year we decided we wanted to try new restaurants, and used Tripadvisor to help us make our selections.
We sat outside and the garden style seating area was beautiful.
The waiter recommended we try anything served with the house Calpalla sauce, a creamy garlic sauce. We ordered the crab appetizer, which was a little messy since you have to break open the shells to get to the crab. It was delicious. Three of us ordered the fish of the day (yellowfin), and my husband the scallops, and most of us elected to try these in the Chalpalla sauce. Excellent. My son ordered the fish of the day with a papaya sauce that he very much enjoyed as well.
Highly recommend, and we will be back.

Israel V, Owner at Misiones De Kino, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Thank you Trip Advisor for sending another great family our way. I am so glad to hear that you guy enjoyed dinning with us, and yes the crab chilapala is a bit messy but well worth the mess, maybe not a first date item to order.

Thank you again for taking the time to come in and dine with us and for letting others know about us we appreciate your support and confidence.

We look forward to serving you again
Los Angeles
“Best in Cabo”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

I ate here with my husband, son (8), and daughter (10). Everyone agreed it was the best dinner we had on our weeklong trip to CSL. My son is a purist when it comes to shrimp and loved the peel-n-eat shrimp app. My daughter enjoyed her chicken tacos and my husband devoured his chicken miraflores. Lastly, I loved the shrimp scampi. For desert, we shared chocolate mousse, fried ice cream, and flan. Besides the outstanding food, the service was by far the best we experienced in CSL.

1 Thank travlmama
Israel V, Owner at Misiones De Kino, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Thank you so much for coming in with your family and dinning with us. I'm glad to hear your kids enjoyed it as well. I loved the details in your review thank you for taking the time to go on TA and review us.

We look forward to seeing you again
Oregon
“Always our favorite!”
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

The food, service and drinks are consistently great at Misiones De Kino. I always enjoy the quiet, comfortable outdoor seating. This is always my first place I recommend to people. Our favorites are the ceviche, octopus and chilpalla fish. The chilpalla is a luscious garlic sauce but not too rich or heavy which comes with a variety of items including the octopus. Now I'm not usually one for octopus but I've had my husbands and it is tender and not over cooked. The drinks are my favorite in Cabo. I think they have the best margaritas, large, strong but not overly tart like most in Cabo. They also make a great piña colada. We usually visit at least twice every visit! With multiple drinks, an appetizer and two entrees we usually spend around $60-70 for the two of us which with the quality of food and drinks is a steal.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank TrudyTraveler
Israel V, Owner at Misiones De Kino, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Thank you for your detailed review, you and my wife would get along great she loves the Chilpalla and the Octopus.

I am very honored that you feel that way about our Margarita's, my staff and I take pride in what we do and I am very glad that you and others recognize it.

We will see you soon

Thank you again for always coming in and seeing us, and for letting others know we thank you
Gardner, Massachusetts
“Nice dinner”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

my wife and I had a great time in this place ,excellent strawberry margaritas and excellent crab cakes with papaya sauce , we were there on 7/10/14 to finish our vacation with a nice dinner in a highly recommended restaurant , my wife had the linguini with shrimp with the special house sauce , she loved her plate ,as for me I had octopus, scallops and shrimps with the special house sauce too , me in particular didn't like my plate that much and I think the portions for my plate were small , but I think it was my fault to make them cook all that combination of sea food , when it wasn't on the menu that way, I should of just order the shrimp with the sauce , that was the way it was on the menu or just a different plate ( they have a big menu ) .We enjoyed the place very much , service was almost excellent and my wife really liked the way the place looked overall , prices are very affordable for being a sea food restaurant .

1 Thank Emerson n
Israel V, Owner at Misiones De Kino, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Thank you so much for coming in and dining with us, and for letting me know there was more portions on your wife's plate vs. yours I will have a talk with my guys about that. Please feel free to order anything you want both on and off the menu mi restaurant, su restaurante.

I am glad you like our place and for supporting our restaurant on Trip Advisor we truly appreciate your support.

Thank you again and we look forward to serving you again.