“Misiones De Kino is the best restaraunt in Cabo San Lucas”
Review of Misiones De Kino

Misiones De Kino
Cuisines: Italian, Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Misiones de Kino Pasta Bella & Bar “Where Mexico and Little Italy meet for a true culinary experience” We have dedicated our Restaurant in honor of Padre Eusebio Francisco Kino Eusebio Francisco Kino (August 1645 – March 15 1711) was a priest from a town in what is now northern Italy. For the last 24 years of his life he proved that Baja California is not an island but a peninsula by leading an overland expedition there. By the time of his death he had established 24 missions and visitas (country chapels or visiting stations). Misiones de Kino is our “visita” (visiting station) for new and old friends, to share wine and break bread with each other. We welcome you to come and enjoy the tranquility and seclusion of an early Baja style Mission. Misiones de Kino specializes in authentic Mexican, seafood dishes and exquisite Italian cuisine, all brought to you by our family Trattoria.
Reviewed April 24, 2014

There is no doubt, dining in Cabo San Lucas is a fanfare of tastes and wonderful experiences, but nothing meets the quality of food and ambiance of Misiones De Kino. The setting is a combination of welcoming, romantic, warm and relaxing. The service is outstanding! Most of all, all four dinners were layers of flavor and beautifully plated. We cannot wait to return! Shar and Eddie

Israel V, Owner at Misiones De Kino, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2014

I can't express how much I love TA, it has brought us such great clients over the years and its a very useful tool for both client and owner.

I loved reading your review and your email, I hope the sauce goes well for you at home.

See you on the next trip down

Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

Excellent food! Broad variety. Seafood, beef and chicken prepared in different ways, Mexican, Italian and Israelis :o ... Great environment and service. We'll definitely come back!

Thank you so much for your review on TA!

I'm glad you enjoyed dining with us the other night. WE do have a diverse menu so we can accommodate everyone's needs as much as possible.

Thank you again for trying us and taking the time to review us

See you again soon

Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

We truly enjoyed dining here last night. Andreas took great care of us and the food was excellent. The fish chilhalla was amazing and steak arrechera was delicious. Finish your meal with fried ice cream and you will not be disappointed!

1  Thank TarheelWildcat
Israel V, Owner at Misiones De Kino, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

First I can't thank you enough for remembering your severs name, I love getting reviews from TA and patting my staff on the back for their hard work, even better when I can single our one of my team members and let them (Andres) know that the clients really appreciated his service and so do we.

Fish Chilpalla, I can't take all the credit the fresh fish always helps from there it's easy sailing. We quote often sell out of the fried ice cream simple yet sinfull.

Thank you again for your great review, and for trusting us with your dining experience

See you soon

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Fantastic experience- Great cozy restaurant, which lives up to its Trip advisor #1 rating both in service, food quality and cost- i had the Octopus which was delicious, and i found the cost to be extremely reasonable and even "cheap" for a restaurant this good- Guacamole with chips were enjoyable as an appetizer before the meal- Great ambience and experience overall, my family and i look forward to coming back

1  Thank MarkNewton207

Thank you so much for your review and most of all giving us a try while on your vacation.

The Octopus is one of my favorites as well, tender and full of flavor with the Secret Garlic Sauce.

Prices vary so much in our little town and we try to keep ours in the middle, food shouldn't be a luxury.

Thank you again we appreciate your support in our business

Look forward to serving you again

Reviewed April 21, 2014

My husband did some research on restaurants in Cabo San Lucas. We were going to be there for a week and on foot. This is a gem! A must for anyone visiting Cabo San Lucas. It is 4 blocks off the main road in town and a very safe walk at night. Seating is both indoors and outside. It is an old mission that has had the integrity kept while making it a restaurant. Menu was Italian, Mexican and Seafood. Fabulous! My husband had the hand-made cannelloni...he was in heaven! I had the sea scallops in Israel's (chef) garlic sauce. OMG...yummy doesn't describe them. And there were 10 large ones! The staff is friendly, professional and excellent at their jobs. They are proud of the food they serve...and they should be! Total cost including a bottle of wine: $70. Couldn't touch this in Portland, Oregon for under $100.

Our second trip down...and nothing has even come close. We don't do the "marina bars/grills" but look for local establishments that reflect the pride in their food. This hit the nail on the head!

I really enjoyed reading your review, a lot of thought was placed into it and I want to say thank you.

I'm glad you guys enjoyed the cannellonie and the Chilpalla Scallops, that is our signature sauce, it also amazing on pasta as well.

I want to take a moment to thank you again for trying us, and for taking the time to review us. TripAdvisor has been such a great tool for our business and clients like you are what keep us going

See you next trip back to Cabo