“What a relaxing place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Misiones De Kino

Misiones De Kino
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Where Mexico and little Italy meet for a true culinary experience. Misiones de Kino specializes in authentic Mexican, Seafood dishes and exquisite Italian cuisine all brought to you bu our family trattoria.
Tampa, Florida
“What a relaxing place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

I had this restaurant on my list to visit in Cabo San Lucas, it was recommended by a friend, however that day we were looking for a vegetarian restaurant, also in my list, but that one disappointed us, we left and walk out looking for other place to have our dinner. We walk less than a block away and, voilá, we see this place with a tropical vegetation and rustic tables...It was Misiones de Kino, we studied the menu and were greeted by a very handsome guy, that decided us to stay and have our dinner... I had the Fish Veracruz so good that if I ate with my fingers I would had to lick them... My fiend had the Chicken Soup, she said it was the best that she ever had, and my other friend had the Fish of the House, also delicious. They offered happy hour and my friends had margaritas (very good) and piña colada (not very good). Sorry, we did no have space to try the desserts.

Visited September 2013

• Polish first
Wayne, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best dining experience in Cabo!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

After a long day of fishing with Redrum Cabo, we asked the owner, John Donovan, for a recommedation on a good restaurant with which to have some of our days' catch (Mahi-mahi) prepared. John recommended Misiones de Kino and offered to make our reservation and drop off some fish with the chef. To say we had a "good" experience that evening is an understatement - the night was "exceptional" on all levels!!! My husband is not a fan of raw fish, but he loved the sashimi and ceviche starters prepared by the chef with our Mahi-mahi. The entrees that followed consisted of a large platter with our Mahi-mahi prepared 5 different ways. Each preparation was better then the next, but the absolute best was the Chilpalla (chef/owner, Israel's "Secret Garlic Sauce"); it's a mouth-watering creamy garlic sauce that would be a compliment to just about anything!!! We got a chance to meet Israel's wife, Renee, who graciously shared the Chilpalla recipe with us. If we are unsuccessful in duplicating this recipe, we'll just have to make a trip back to Misiones de Kino for more - it's just THAT good! All of the staff at Misiones de Kino was wonderfully attentive - a truly pleasurable dining experience all around!

Summit, New Jersey
“Such a nice evening we went back for a second time.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

We had the best time with family and friends. The service was excellent. They made my husband's enchilada to order -very spicy.

We liked it so much we went back for a second time.

We ate outside and the atmosphere was very cosy.

Seattle, Washington
“Good spot off the main streets”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013

We stopped in here on the recommendation of a bartender from another place. I always take it as a positive sign when one of the locals is telling you to try a restaurant.

The location is good as it's only a few blocks off Marina Drive but far enough away that you don't feel like you are close to all the traffic. We sat outside and I honestly not sure how much inside seating there is. The only downside to outside (which is true anywhere in Cabo) is the flies but they had fans set up for each table to help keep them away and cool you off while you ate.

We had an order of the fresh guacamole which was great and for the meal had an order of fish tacos and an order of the chicken fajitas. Both tasted great and filled us up along with a margarita. The waiter(s) were very accommodating and good at checking up on how we were doing with our meal.

I am somewhat jealous of the other posters who had their own fish to cook of course :-D

Sanford, North Carolina
“They'll cook your catch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2013

We caught Dorado (Mahi-Mahi) on our fishing trip and brought our filets to have the chef cook them for us. They offered a number of different ways to prepare them to the point where we had to narrow our selection because there were just too many. They all sounded great. In the end, the coconut/mango and teriyaki sauces were our favorite. The dishes were presented well and the Margaritas were very good. The ratings here reflect just how good Misiones De Kino really is. Go there and you won't be disappointed!