“Delightful!”
Review of Misiones De Kino

Misiones De Kino
Cuisines: Italian, Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Misiones de Kino Pasta Bella & Bar “Where Mexico and Little Italy meet for a true culinary experience” We have dedicated our Restaurant in honor of Padre Eusebio Francisco Kino Eusebio Francisco Kino (August 1645 – March 15 1711) was a priest from a town in what is now northern Italy. For the last 24 years of his life he proved that Baja California is not an island but a peninsula by leading an overland expedition there. By the time of his death he had established 24 missions and visitas (country chapels or visiting stations). Misiones de Kino is our “visita” (visiting station) for new and old friends, to share wine and break bread with each other. We welcome you to come and enjoy the tranquility and seclusion of an early Baja style Mission. Misiones de Kino specializes in authentic Mexican, seafood dishes and exquisite Italian cuisine, all brought to you by our family Trattoria.
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Misiones de Kino is a very small restaurant. The courtyard is delightful! We mentioned the mango tree and within minutes we were served perfectly ripe, delicious mangos from it. All the food was excellent!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Make sure to visit this gem the next time you're in Cabo! Family owned, they make you feel like one if the family and have excellent recommendations. I love their Isreal sauce (Chilpalla Sauce) so delicious!! To top is all off, I recently emailed them and they shared their receipe. Top notch place! Support a truely local business!!

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

I'm not really sure what the last reviewer is talking about. I had the catch of the day in the special sauce and it was AWESOME. This place was hard to find but if we are ever in Cabo again then this will be our MUST restaurant. From the time we arrived we were greeted warmly. I dropped my napkin thinking no one saw it but a young waiter ran up to me and immediately replaced it. The food was prepared perfectly and met our high demands for Gluten Free. The servers were great and so willing to help. The atmosphere was perfect because we were on our honeymoon.

Anyhow to wrap it up...
Negative: Hard to find
Positive: EVERYTHING ELSE

Israel V, Owner at Misiones De Kino, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Thank you for your review and support, loved your response. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit with us, the Chilpalla sauce is my favorite too. Thank you again for taking the time to try our restaurant and for your review. Look forward to seeing you again
Misiones de Kino

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband went fishing and caught a marlin and yes you would normally catch and release. This marlin fought a bit too hard and was not able to be released - bad news for the marlin good news for us. We decided to try it and invited 2 couples to join us making sure that they knew the menu offered lots of great options and were not obligated to eat the fresh marlin. MY OH MY the marlin was fabulous - prepared 7 ways; ceviche (excellent), teriyaki, garlic, blacked, grilled, breaded and baked in a sauce. All of the preparations were very good - really masterful on the presentation served on a large platter with accompaniments (rice and veggies). Everyone loved the fish.
My husband and I had eaten here the week before and loved the atmosphere and food. Great service and nice atmosphere - beautiful hand crafted heavy wood tables and chairs.

I'm glad you enjoyed the Fish prep, it's such a great way to try some of our different sauces and styles of fish preparation. Thanks for noticing and appreciating our tables and chairs it's part of our charm and ambiance that hopefully makes a different. We hope to see you again on your next trip down, you should taste what we can do with fresh Tuna.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Was just at Misiones de Kino on 07/02/2013 & the meals was excellent. Fresh fish with Israel's famous garlic sauce was unbelievable. Every time we are in Cabo is palce is a must.

Hey thanks for supporting us we truly appreciate it when there is so many choicing in Cabo. The Israel's secret garlic sauce (Chilpalla) is amazing, my wife is addicted to it, when you come back in ask for the Renee Pasta, Chilpalla sauce over Penne pasta with Shrimp, Scallops and Chicken you won't be disappointed. Thank you again