“Tasty little paradise off the beaten path!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Misiones De Kino

Misiones De Kino
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Where Mexico and little Italy meet for a true culinary experience. Misiones de Kino specializes in authentic Mexican, Seafood dishes and exquisite Italian cuisine all brought to you bu our family trattoria.
“Tasty little paradise off the beaten path!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

Discovered this place on the way back to our hotel...at the time of arrival, it was empty which was so refreshing compared to the downtown Cabo restaurants bombarded with tourists and peddlers.

The food was TASTY and the service was great. I highly recommend the shrimp quessadillas! The shrimp tastes so fresh and blends perfectly with the mont. jack cheese. The guac is berry tasty as well! Be sure to stop here if you want someplace relaxing, tasty and affordable.

• Polish first
Philo, California, United States
“Still our favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

We took friends to this restaurant and wondered if they would like it as much as we do - and they did. This is our favorite restaurant in Cabo - the food is great, the ambience is so romantic and cozy and the staff is great. It's in a dark alley so it is very unexpected. My only complaint? They aren't open on Sunday and we didn't get to eat there twice!

Visited December 2012
cabo
“romantic little corner of Cabo!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

One of my favourite places to eat: relaxed atmosphere in a patio set up with greenery and lanterns. Friendly staff, good fresh food. Guacamole and fish tacos very fresh and tasty. Fish special and scallops , salads also recommended.

• Visited November 2012
Alpharetta
“Best Place We Ate in Cabo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I visited this restaurant last December with my boyfriend. It was honestly the best food we had while we were there and one of the best steaks either of us have ever had. It was so tender- cut just like butter. Also the best civiche I've ever tried as well. It is a very romantic place at night. It almost looks magical when it is lit up. I don't remember much about the service but I know the food is to die for. A little pricey but SO SO worth it. I will definitely return to this place if I ever go back to Cabo.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
“Great Find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

I live in Cabo and have driven by Misiones De Kino at least 100 times. Last week, I "discovered" it. I have always admired the appearance of the restaurant from the street.
The restaurant interior is clean, well designed and classy. Some areas are open air (great for this time of year).
The owner Israel Sanchez is actively involved in the restaurant on a nightly basis. Andrew, the bartender is friendly & efficient in his job.
To date, I have enjoyed the Tortilla Soup, Jalapeno Poppers (don't think TGI Fridays quality), Crab Cakes & the Fresh Guacamole & WARM chips. All were winners.
Don't waste your time or money at the Marina restaurants. This restaurant is only one block off Cardenas and is well worth a visit for great ambiance, food, beverages and service.

• Visited November 2012