“Cabo's best kept secret”

Two for the Road Cabo Jazz Spot
More attraction details
Owner description: Two for the Road~CABO Jazz Spot may be small & cozy but it's grand on big sound. With hosts Marty(piano)& Kathy(vocals)you'll fall in love with this friendly place and its heartfelt 'Nightheat' beat. We are a bit difficult to find so, to find us,when you get to the Wyndham Hotel, walk passed the lobby towards the marina. You'll see a Lighthouse Souvenir shop-turn right on the marina and right again at the stairway between the lighthouse and "D'right Joint" aka Karlitos. Walk up the ramp/stairway between the two establishments and turn left behind the restaurant. We are 4 doors down the hallway, next door to Dive Cabo.
Reviewed March 9, 2014

While getting ready to dive at Dive Cabo, I saw a sign next door for a jazz spot. So on Friday night I stopped in as I heard the music from up above at the Tesoro Hotel. What a great spot for people who love to listen to great jazz and smile a lot! Chariot the bar tender made me the best margarita I ever had and so friendly, calling me by name. They had a guest singer that night, Marcie Castro, and she was so much fun. Kathy joined in on a few songs as well. Get there early so you get a seat, this place is quite small but very classy. Next time I'm back in Cabo I will be a regular for sure. Things get quiet after 11pm when the marina noise code kicks in but the joint was jumping before then. Go behind Solomon's Landing and walk the hallway behind the restaurants next door to Dive Cabo. You won't be sorry! Thanks for a great last evening in Cabo! I will be back!

2  Thank CaboVicki

Reviewed March 3, 2014

We arrived sometime after 9pm (after 2days of trying to find it and just happened to cross its path on our way back to the room). We were the only ones there but that didnt stop them! They were super friendly, great voices, great stories-- only wished Marty (the pianist) sang a few too! I think some duet songs would be wonderful! Chariot was a very sweet bartender and they treat you like family. I loved it there! It was very relaxing and comforting (especially from all the loud club music nearby off of the boats and restaurants). Definitely will go again!

Reviewed December 31, 2013

My wife and I dropped by on a recent Saturday night. Fortunately we got there early and actually had seats! The venue is somewhere between tiny and intimate. We had a chance to have a beer with Kathy and Martin plus a couple of early arriving guests. Great fun, good stories and nice people. The drinks were reasonably priced for Cabo, the music was good and the bartender was lots of fun! Highly recommended. Finding the place is a challenge, no doubt but don't let that deter you.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

This is a great find. Kathy and Marty are great vocalist and pianist. They play the standards and are happy to take requests. Bartender Chariot was very sweet. We went twice -- had a great time both times. Hard to find, so keep looking.

Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

Little hard to find but well worth it. The music was great and the atmosphere just felt right. I would recommend this to any one looking for a good time.

MKMCaboSanLucas, Owner at Two for the Road Cabo Jazz Spot, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Muchas Gracias, we are happy you had a good time-- We try to "always"-- Please send us your e-mail so I could put you on our mailing list-- it is so difficult to copy from my guest book-nightheat_21@yahoo.com --Gracias.
Kathy & Marty