“Capella Pedregal resturant.. very nice”
Review of Don Manuel's

Don Manuel's
Ranked #14 of 634 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We ate here twice during our stay at Capella Pedregal... very nice. They even cooked the Mahi I caught on a fishing trip!

Reviewed February 16, 2013

I was taken here by some friends/business associates. All I can say is WOW! Way beyond my expectations. I had Blue Fin tuna that was fabulous! The chef is amazing! I can't believe this was my first time eating here.

Had I known how good the food was, how beautiful the atmosphere was and how great the service was going to be.. I would have never passed this Restaurant up.

This is one if my top 3 favorite Restaurants to eat at!

A must if you are visiting Cabo and looking for a nice dinner.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Marcelo Thank you for working with us to make this occasion memorable. Nothing was too much trouble Jesus , our server was attentive and excellent as was the sommelier . Overall our guests were all thrilled with their meal. The. Crispy suckling pig is a must. Thx again See you next visit

1  Thank MangiareBenissimo
Reviewed January 19, 2013

My husband and I had breakfast and dinner at Don Manuel's and were very satisfied with the food as well as the service.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

There is no reason at all to depart Capella - I mean paradise - with food and views and service like this. From the bread to the drinks to the wine parings from local wines that we in the US have no access to - wow and wonderful.