“the worst situation ever”
Review of Don Manuel's

Don Manuel's
Ranked #64 of 597 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed December 30, 2012

one hour before my reservation they cancelled on me because it rained.
they said they had to honor reservations for guests in their own hotel
i wil NEVER go to a restaurant that does not honor their reservations
dR F
new york

Reviewed December 30, 2012

This was hands down my favorite meal in Cabo. It's in Capella which itself is amazing but the food was just amazing. We were there for Christmas dinner and it was a bit pricey and fixed menu nut worth it.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

The approach through the medieval tunnel is just the beginning. Great service. Inspired regional food. Pampered in every way. Go now!

Reviewed December 21, 2012

We made our reservation on Open Table, although this a resort, you can dine if you are staying at another location. just make A reservation prior, so that you can get on to the property.

The service and presentation was top notched, not rushed at all. The food was perfect. large selection. The restaurant is located pool side.

This is little more expensive than most, but I think it was well worth it.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

From the minute we arrived till the end of the night, we were treated like the only guests that mattered. Granted when we arrived it was still early, but as the crowd grew, service did not waiver. I love great food that pairs unexpected ingredients with each other and this place delivers. I wish I could remember who were our servers because they were great. We look forward to returning someday soon.