“delicious”

Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed September 1, 2012

must try the chocolate rissotto!! Only problem is that outside can be a bit breezy at night with the winds of the pacific

Reviewed August 30, 2012

We would go broke if we ate here every night, but wow - the food is amazing! It's tied for second with the best restaurant in Cabo in my opinion (the other being at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica) and the food and service was simply sublime. You must save room for dessert! And the chair for my purse was an excellent touch that any woman would appreciate.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

My husband and I ate here during our stay at Capella. We ate here the first night we arrived. The setting is very beautiful and the service is perfect. I'm giving it four stars because my husband liked his food and the setting and service is great, but my food wasn't great. I had a blackened red snapper that was very dry and tough. . The breakfast we had in the morning was really good, so I would eat there again, just wouldn't order the snapper. The prices are also quite high as are all the food prices at Capella.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

food and service are excellent , the prices are steep ....NYC steep... We love the great Mexican wine and the menu changes according to whats in season

Reviewed August 13, 2012

What can we say… we could write pages on this dinning experience and still we would not do it justice. Don Manuel’s is located in the Capella Pedregal resort. You have to have a reservation to get through the gate - take a cab, it’s easier. Go a little early and ask (or they will probably just volunteer) for a brief tour of this exquisite property. Follow it with a cocktail and take pleasure in the fantastic view, then move on to dinner, and enjoy the colors of the sunset. Marcelo and his staff are superb. A gourmet menu that makes you scratch your head --- are we in MEXICO?? First-class, rich exotic food with reasonable prices considering where you are. My husband and I like to try different things so order an appetizer as well and experience this fantastic menu.

1  Thank Chris A