“Wonderful Property to Celebrate With Friends and...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
LBGOrange...
Orange Couunty
“Wonderful Property to Celebrate With Friends and Family”
Reviewed June 19, 2014 for a stay in October 2013
person found this review helpful

The VIlla Cortez is an exquisite property overlooking the Sea of Cortez. The amenities are truly wonderful and the home is very nicely appointed. Our group rented the home to enjoy a milestone birthday among friends and we had an absolute wonderful time enjoying the pool, home, beach, firepit, and jacuzzi. The entire staff of Earth, Sea and Sky Vacations were always there to answer any request or troubleshoot any concern that we were experiencing. I will definitely rent his villa again in the future.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The ease and convenience to the beach and plenty of space to entertain.
Liked least: The buzzards flying overhead at times ;)
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
Jun 20, 2014
Villa Cortez truly is an exquisite property. And we're very glad that you enjoyed our services here at Earth, Sea & Sky Vacations. This oceanfront villa has amazing views of the ocean and an outstanding interior layout with vaulted ceilings.
tx

Reviewed February 13, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
Feb 13, 2014
We are so glad that you enjoy Villa Cortez so much that you continue to stop by and say hi when you are in Cabo! We are also happy that you enjoy the new inner decor and that you took advantage of a couple of the many services that we offer to our clients here at Earth, Sea & Sky Vacations, including pre-stocked food and catering! This oceanfront villa has plenty of fantastic views of the Sea of Cortez!
MI
Reviewed May 6, 2013 for a stay in December 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
calif.
Reviewed November 17, 2010 for a stay in November 2010

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing