Tripadvisor

from $140.00
from $139.29
from $251.79
6,365 results
All reviews atv tour side by side razor tour water break double atv dry river bed experienced riders park fee great guide sand dunes awesome tour take pictures great ride a lot of fun super fun off road beautiful scenery
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

They had a very pushy intense upgrade sales pitch. The entry sales person talked down about the original purchase of 130.00 per rider. However the guides were riding the 250 2 wheel drive machines no need to pay extra for a more powerful machine like they said. Also they pushed insurance around 35 dollars each they threatened with asking for credit card info including the civ number on the back of the card. It felt like scare tactics, it felt like negotiating with a terrorist. They say no cell phones for safety reasons but it is mainly to sell their own pictures. The guides were good and seemed friendly. After buying insurance they wanted to tell you how to ride threatening that the machine might break (I thought that’s what insurance is for). Good ride but I feel like I went to Disney land they took advantage of us on the money side of it felt dirty. Next time I would try a different provider. I am sorry to leave this review but there did not seem to be another avenue for complaints.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

They don't allow you to have your cell phone while riding. I guess safety reasons but we stopped at couple places where we can take few pictures. I have no memories from ATV tour. Beautiful scenery, wish I had something after return to home. We started as one big group but one person behind me had some issue and they didn't wait for us and we didn't go through all rough roads that other people drove there and had fun.

Date of experience: January 2020
Francisco O, Director General at Cactus Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

All of our team´s goal is to make of your tour the most unforgotable and safety time in Mexico as for you.

Cell phones and cameras are not welcome during the tours, for strictly safety reasons, however GoPro with harness and with security measures are welcome at no additional charge, now you know for the next visit so we invite you to bring it wth you!.
we hope to see you back very soon.
Thank you for choosing Cactus ATV Tours for this experience in Cabo.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We did the side by side tour with the ATV and Camels. It was very fun and our tour guide is very helpful. Was disappointed that they charged $20 USD per photo but then 24 hrs later they send an email stating they will give us 50% off our photos. (75 photos for $56 USD)... when we were looking at pictures, there was always someone hovering over us to “make” sure we dont snap one on our phones which was so uncomfortable.

Cell phones and cameras are not welcome during the tours, for strictly safety reasons, however GoPro with harness and with security measures are welcome at no additional charge. Thanks again for your comments, we hope to receive a second chance from you and meet your expectations to the fullest.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a good experience and a great guide. The views were absolutely amazing. While we did have a good experience, here are a few things to know.
The excursion is about 20 minutes outside of Cabo. We were staying in San Jose, so this meant about an hour commute each way.
You cannot bring your own cameras, so of course, they get you with the picture package. it is negotiable.
We bought our excursion from a restaurant owner.. yes I knew better, but got caught up in the moment. We negotiated a price, but what he didn't tell us is that there is a $20 cost to go on any of the experiences at Cactus.
Knowing those things going in may help to make an informed decision. I do not regret that we spent the better part of one of our days on this excursion, as I did get some amazing pictures and like I said, the views were amazing.

Date of experience: January 2020
Francisco O, Director General at Cactus Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

we hope to see you back very soon.
Thank you for choosing Cactus ATV Tours for this experience in Cabo.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I had a great time on our ATV excursion with Cactus Tours. Raul was our guide and he did a excellent job making sure we had a fun and safe yet adventurous ride along the beach, through the hills, and down some dunes. The views were great, the equipment was well kept, and the company was very efficient with their pick-up and drop-off process. I would definitely recommend asking for Raul.

Date of experience: January 2020

Its wonderful to know for us at Cactus Tours we made it !.
we hope to see you back very soon. thank you !
Thank you for choosing Cactus ATV Tours for your experience in Cabo.