“Excellent tour on brand new equipment” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Migriño Beach Single ATV Tour in Los Cabos
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Choose between 3 activities: ATVS Razors Polaris Horse back riding All of our models are 2014 and 2015. Enjoy spectacular views of the beach only 20 minutes from Cabo San Lucas. Roundtrip Transportation is included. We have a variety of tours for different skill levels.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Rockford, Il
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Excellent tour on brand new equipment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2013

Per the recommendation of the travel rep at our hotel, my family and I booked a tour on the new option available at Cactus Tours. The vehicles are called Razors and can fit up to 4 people. We all went as couples, so 2 per. This tour appealed to us because we had our parents with us who are 70. I'm not going to claim the tour does not go over bumpy trails, because it does, but you feel them so much less than on the ATVs, which we have ridden twice before.
These vehicles were awesome and so much faster than the ATVs. They drove like a car.
I agree with other reviewers who loved the time spent on the beach. What a blast and the views can't be beat. I'd be just as happy to spend the whole time there LOL!
We had Baltazar for our guide and no other riders, so it was like a private tour. He was great. So kind and patient with our parents. He helped my mom climb rocks and navigate trails when we stopped. Such a gentleman. He spoke great English and really put a lot of effort into making sure we had a great time. He is also a really good photographer. He actually seemed to care that we got the right shots and took pics with three cameras whenever we asked.
I don't know if you can request a tour guide, but I'd certainly try asking for Baltazar.
This tour was a bit more expensive than the other options, but I think it was well worth it.

Hopewell
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“AWESOME!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

My BF and I went on the 5 hour trip a few weeks ago. It was FABULOUS! We have been on ATV trips all over and this was hands down the best. It was a great mix of beach, straight aways, high desert, and a cute little town. At the end, rather than taking the strait away, our guide Baltazar took us through a technically advanced trail with switchbacks, obstacles, and lots of loops! We got the feeling this wasn't something every tour gets to take --rather it depends on the demonstrated skill level of the riders over the previous 4.5 hours.

We us we had an AMAZING group of 4 ladies from FL who made the trip SO much fun!! We have lost their email but had promised to send them a video of the trip! So ladies, here is the video if you are reading this (or anyone who wants to see what it was like)!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y851lIOd_Rc Ladies, you were a blast!! Enjoy and email us!! Dave & Kimberly

Visited April 2013
2 Thank K M
Brunswick, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Nothing beats ATVs on the beach!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

Convinced my wife, Patricia, to try ATVs on the beach with Cactus ATV Tours. Our guide George (of the Desert) made the trip. He took us on a ninety minute tour with a group of about 16 others through the high desert and down through a dried up river bed to the beach and right up to the surf. It was hot and we got dirty but had the time of our life! Would highly recommend this. They had newer equipment and we felt safe at all times.

Phila
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fantastic tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

Cactus ATV Tours is a must! We did the ATV tour and it was great. We drove all along the beach with such incredible views then went into the desert. We stopped 4 - 5 times to check out the views and to get pictures. The guys at Cactus are great. They are very knowledgable about the area and enjoyed sharing it with us.

Los Angeles, California
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 141 helpful votes
“Nice Ride but....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013

You can check out my video on www.youtube.com/TheTripandTravel. GF and I did a double ride and the seating on the back she had to sit on was very poor. The tour overall was fun but there were a few pretty rough areas (poor GF). If it was just me then there would have been no problem but you gotta worry about the person on the back. Anyway the tour guide was very cool. He took us to an open area and offered to let my GF drive the ATV on her own. He also took us to another open area and offered me some free time. He stopped pretty frequently to take pictures of us and show us some of the scenery. I could have used some more beach and less desert but it is what it is. Feel free to message me and helpful votes are always appreciated. Thanks!

Visited April 2013