“Alberto was the best Guide!”
Review of Cactus ATV Tours

and up
Migriño Beach Single ATV Tour in Los Cabos
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Choose between 3 activities: ATVS Razors Polaris Horse back riding All of our models are 2014 and 2015. Enjoy spectacular views of the beach only 20 minutes from Cabo San Lucas. Roundtrip Transportation is included. We have a variety of tours for different skill levels.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I'm a little late writing but.... my 16 yr old daughter and I took a Sunset tour in Nov 2012 and had the best experience. It was my first time on an atv and my daughter second and the group we were with was an absolute blast. I was so impressed with Alberto. As well as guide he was photographer and let us do jumps and it went so smooth. I would definitely go again.
Thank you Alberto from Shauna and Melissa :)

Write a ReviewReviews (3,774)

Reviewed February 21, 2013

My family and I (party of 5) had such a great time!!! Alberto and Ivan were so friendly and fun!!! We didnt see or experience any problems with the quads. AFter riding the quads for bit they broke us up into fast vs slow groups so all would enjoy their adventure. What a great view and experience. Best to do the sunset tour!!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

We had an absolutely great time riding ATVs in the desert, dry riverbeds, and pristine beaches in Cabo. The crew was extremely courteous and helpful during the whole experience. Our guide was knowledgeable and entertaining throughout the entire trip. The stop on the beach was the best part of the ride, and we were able to stop and take pictures of the beautiful landscape. We had fairly new ATVs and no one out of our 12 person group had any problems.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Although we had a great time riding these trails and on the ocean front, these four wheelers were in dire need of repairs and new tires. I would have to deem them as junk! And be sure to take extra money as you will want to buy the insurance, so as not to be accused of any damage that was already there, and there was plenty of it. There also was a park entry fee to get in, and all this on top of the exercusion price. The ride itself was great, great trails, just bad equipment. And you wouldn't want to get hurt, as a couple that were riding double did. As there was no rescue, the injured female rode with the guide while the injured male had to continue at a very slow pace to follow until the end of the excursion with an injured leg, as the atv landed on top of his leg after flipping it. I reccomend looking for a place with safer equipment, and knowing that rescue help would be available if needed.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

On a recommendation we used Cactus ATV tours, and as residents of Cabo we expected a least a decent experience. We were very disappointed in the quality of the ATV's. Cactus Tours Brochure promises safety and quality but delivers only a quick scenic tour on JUNK ATV's. Cactus' ATV's are completely worn out all of ours had bald front & rear tires which severely compromise acceleration, steering and braking, making them very dangerous. All four of the quads had no rear brakes and marginal fronts. Two quads had steering tie rods so worn you could move the handle bars 5 inches before the tires would move. We pointed out these defects and the RUDE staff said it was okay just ride them, like we were stupid....I am an avid motorcyclist and professional technician in the power sports industry and I know what I am talking about and as such I was worried about letting my wife pilot this junk. My suspicions were valid less than 5 minutes into the trail. Right off the bat we are faced with a lengthy down hill on hard packed ground with loose material on top, having bald tires made this very treacherous especially for less experienced riders. My opinion of Cactus ATV is they are in it just to make a buck at the expense and SAFETY of their clients. If you use them buy all the insurance they offer and prepare to kiss all your money goodbye on a luke warm experience. Ultimately I would just say no!

As a side note, the shuttle driver is nuts and drives very aggressively but the tour guides are good. The other negative reviews are spot on and I could see someone getting into trouble with claims of false damages. Again beware!

3  Thank Steve L