“If you only do one thing in CABO--- this is it.”
Review of Cabo Escape

$68.98*
Los Cabos Breakfast Snorkel Cruise
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: At Cabo Escape tours every tour starts with a well maintained, clean open-air double deck catamaran. Our Catamaran is equipped with a level cockpit (lower deck) saloon with a view! Bringing Los Cabo's beautiful outdoors in. All our food is prepared fresh daily for you right on board in our clean kitchen. Our Upper deck is equipped with an open-air bar /lounge area with lots of complimentary beverages to quench your thirst with plenty of dance space. Our crew is your new best friends with a love for the ocean and passion for customer service; we also have an on board MC that will make any tour unforgettable. We value each customer as an individual and member of the Cabo Escape family. Cabo Escape famous tours include: Snorkel fun cruise, Breakfast whale watching cruise and our Sunset fajitas tour all operate everyday. Keeping in tradition with Los Cabo's famous nightlife We open several nights as a floating night club. Private Charters Perfect For: Weddings, birthday parties and special events. 200 passengers Capacity*
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Stroller parking, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“If you only do one thing in CABO--- this is it.”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

We had a blast. The boat was large enough to provide a very smooth ride which was great for our group since we had a couple of us that can get queasy pretty easy with a rough ride. The food was great, plentiful, easy to get (not even a five minute line!), and whatever you were drinking came quick and tasty.

We had two teens, my 24 year old son and my wife and I on the trip. It was a good mix of all ends of the spectrum which kept the whole group happy. On the way over it is light drinks and food for about an hour ride. The snorkeling was amazing as two of the crew fed the fish from a kayak which brought hundreds of tropical fish to around us. The water was so clear you could see for a long way. They offered suits for rent if you thought you would be cold but it was not needed.

On the way back the music gets a little louder and the top deck turns into a party cruise. If you dont want to be part of that the main cabin is a great place to ride back and still enjoy the ride.

We will be doing this again when we come back

Reno Nevada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“You wont be disappointed!”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I was very surprised about the quality of this tour. We've been on many tours on our trips and they were mostly not so great. This one was wonderful. I fed my family breakfast before the trip because I've had bad experiences in the past. I wish I hadn't, the food looked GREAT!
The whales were easy to spot and they seemed to enjoy putting on a show for us. The just stayed in the same place showing off their splashing and jumping moves.
What an excellent morning we had!

Kansas City
“SOOO FUN”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

I would definitely recommend this to friends. I went with my mother & sisters and had so much fun that when my friends arrived in Cabo I went back 1 week later. Surprisingly it was more fun with family but that was due to the weather. 1st time was a little cool after snorkeling & I wish I had brought a warmer cover up or jacket. 2nd time it was warm but the water was rough. This made the snorkeling difficult. Eating, dancing & partying on the rough sea proved to be challenging as well. The food, drinks, & entertainment were excellent. My cup was never empty! What service! Worth every penny! Thanks Guys

Reston VA
57 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 83 helpful votes
“Great side trip (snorkeling)”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

We bought the snorkeling trip from Elias and Vlad under the blue umbrella at the Hacienda end of Madano Beach for $40 and although we do not ordinarily take organized trips, this one was well worth the money. The ship is large (two deck--see picture) and stable and the crew is great. All snorkeling gear is included except for wet suits ($10 each) and the reef they took us to was fantastic for schools of very large colorful fish (it was off Chelino (??) beach). A crewmember went with us in a kayak to make sure no one needed help. What more could a tourist want? Well, on the trip back the exhilarated snorkelers had access to an open bar and good lunch and entertainment by the crew (as well as an unexpected show by several breeching whales)! The captain also gave us a nice tour of the arch on the way back. It was a success!!

Lee's Summit, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Whale Watching Tour”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Took this trip today 02 15 14. Saw quite a few whales. The breakfast and open bar were great. The breakfast included bacon, eggs, fruit, pancakes, potatoes, etc and was very good. The bar was open and the service on the boat was excellent. The crew really was interested in making you happy. I liked the large boat as you are able to move around, have food and drinks and a bathroom. The smaller boats did not seem to get a better view and looked cramped and confining. A lot of time is spent waiting for a whale siting so was nice to be able to move around and eat and drink. great for kid as they have room to roam and play not just sit still and get bored and crabby. Nice boat very clean and well run from check in to the end of the tour. I recommend this tour!

1 Thank clint c