“Cute little "hole in the wall"”
Review of Presto

Presto
Ranked #219 of 596 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Okay, so not litteraly but a small place in the Golden Zone on the Marina below Marina Fiesta. Liked the price and food. Pizzas to go or deliver to MF. Also Mimomo's right next to it with good Sushi. No dislikes here.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Great food and service!!! Just sucks that they are affiliated with Marina Fiesta :( The pasta was cooked perfectly and the drinks were pretty strong! Beautiful view!!

Reviewed February 28, 2013

We were staying at Marina Fiesta, so thought we would try this place instead of our usual "go to " Italian location. It was average, Lasagna & Spaghetti Bolonesge were too creamy for our taste, nice size portions, but not enough tomatoe tasting for us. The Bruschetta was very good tasting served on flat bread, a little different twist.
Service was good, would like to try again for the pizza.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Presto has a pretty robust menu of tasty Italian dishes from he classics to more innovative recipes. It's a small but cozy spot that I try to visit each time I'm in Cabo. I love that they have purse stands. (Why this hasn't caught on at home is beyond me.) I've tried a few different dishes here, and everything has been delicious and oversized. I appreciate the bread and dipping oil with Parmesan as an appetizer. I definitely recommend Presto.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

We went to this place very often and the food was excellent we loved it. The pizza was really good and the salad lovely.