“awesome italian food”

Presto
Ranked #195 of 627 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Presto, where locals and visitors go to satisfy their craving for fresh, Italian favorites in a modern and classy bistro atmosphere. Enjoy fresh pastas, crisp salads, gourmet pizza, homemade soups and sandwiches and a full wine list.
Reviewed December 21, 2011

best wood baked pizza the 3 cheese pizza is the best. Lasagna is also on the list of the best.

Reviewed December 1, 2011

Just not what you expect in Cabo. Food was good, and the menu varied.

Reviewed November 30, 2011

Great, thin-crust pizza and a delicious salad. Not a huge selection but great for a quick bite!

Reviewed November 14, 2011

My wife has always wanted to see Hacienda Encantada so she roped my into going to a presentation. We received along with some money dinner certificates for there Golden Zone restaurants. We used one of these at Prestos on the Marina. We had the BEST caesar salad of any of four Italian places(El Galeon,La Doloce and Capo San GiovinniSP?) that we ate at on our 3 week stay. Wife had a pasta dish and I had the Steak Don Vittorio. Everything was great and the price was right even if we would have paid for the meal, infact we are going back again tomorow on our last night!!! Try it te food is great and the service is very good!!!!!!

Reviewed August 22, 2011

There are two moderate prices Italian restaurants in Cabo I recommend. La Dulce and Presto. Presto is on the Marina walkway in front of Marina Fiesta hotel (actually part of the hotel I think).
Service is nice, food has very nice portions, sometimes my wife and I should really split the plate, but never do... of well... Prices are reasonable and good quality. It’s not usually crowded and seating area is small but again, not usually crowded. I've eated here several times, food is always consistant, waiter services has been hit/miss. If you happen to get the less attentive waitor, just anticipate what you will need before you need it (more water, another beer, etc). But again, not bad service, just depending on waiter it could be less responsive.