“Gorgeous views”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

MCherry29
Denver, Colorado
“Gorgeous views”
Reviewed January 26, 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Our family of 7 stayed in Villa Haydee for a week in January 2011. Earth, Sea and Sky vacations handled all of our requests perfectly and our concierge checked in with us every day. I was impressed by the excellent customer service. The location of the villa is well within walking distance to the marina which was very handy for us. (a steep climb back up the hill though!) There are only a few negatives that I would like to point out. The villa is located on a well traveled street so there was a lot of noise from cars, trucks, pedestrians, etc passing by. I was awoken from some of the neighbors (who are all very close) a few times in the middle of the night. I thought the bedding was a little shabby. We stayed in the master bedroom and only had a sheet with a very thin blanket with 2 pillows. I understand that due to the warm temps, you probably don't need a lot of blankets but I do like a nice fluffy (white) bed! For the price of this villa, nicer linens and towels would be a great touch.

Traveling group: Family with Young Children
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Rugged travelers
Jan 25, 2011
We are glad to hear you had a great vacation! While the villa is located on a well traveled street, it has the advantage of being walking distance to the Marina. We are sorry to hear about the noisy neighbors. This villa is located in the Pedregal which has strict noise regulations, if you would have reported the noise to security; they would have resolved the complaint immediately. We contacted the owner of the villa regarding the linens and towels and the owner agreed to have them replaced. We look forward to assisting you with any future Cabo vacations.
Illinois
Reviewed December 26, 2010 for a stay in December 2010

Check in / front desk
Your age range 35-44
Hermosa beach
Reviewed October 11, 2010 for a stay in September 2010

Oct 11, 2010
Thank you for your valuable feedback! Good news; this villa now provides the essential items suggested.

The pool is cleaned and the maid works on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. For Thursday - Sunday reservations like this one, unfortunately you will only see them on Friday due to the schedule.

Thank you for traveling with ESSV at this wonderful villa. We look forward to assisting you in the future!
Lafayette La.
Reviewed July 29, 2010 for a stay in July 2010

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
CA
Reviewed May 10, 2010 for a stay in April 2010

Check in / front desk Service
Liked best: Proximity to marina, also pool/hot tub area
Liked least: Needs a little more attention to cleaning
Your age range 35-44
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
May 10, 2010
Thank you so much for your feedback. We are getting the cushions replaced and made a suggestion to the manager about maid service and gardener service start time.

We truly appreciate the time you took to review the wonderful Villa Haydee! We agree that this is a great villa with a great location! It is one of our more popular locations.
Los Angeles
Reviewed April 5, 2010 for a stay in March 2010

Liked best: View
Liked least: Had to wait for the concierge for about 15 minutes to get key
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists

Liked least: Cockroaches
Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing