“Amazing Week in Paradise and Bday Celebration!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 18 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Diego U
“Amazing Week in Paradise and Bday Celebration!”
Reviewed September 12, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Went to this beautiful Villa to celebrate my 23rd Bday. I was one of the best vacations I've ever had. The house was amazing with an awesome pool and the view was spectacular. A big thanks to Hector (Personal Concierge) for all of the recommendations to places to eat, nightlife, and for answering all of our calls no matter what hour of day or night it was. Guadalupe the house keepers was so sweet and sis an amazing job. Quick walk to the beach, and the house it self. Each room was very clean and spacious. Already planning to go back. Thank you CaboVillas once again for making a memorable trip. (:

Richard R
Elkridge, Maryland
“Amazing!!!”
Reviewed July 28, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

If you're looking for a great vacation spot, look no further than Cabo. And if you want a great place to stay, look no further than Villa Isla. There were nine people in our party, and we didn't feel crowded at all. The kids loved the pool, and there was plenty of relaxing and fun times had by all. Hector Campa, our concierge, was incredible. He was very attentive to our needs, and even greeted us with guacamole, salsa, chips, and drinks! We had our meals catered one day, and Denni's Catering was magnificent. The only bad part was that we had to leave! I would highly recommend this house. This is my second time renting through Earth, Sea and Sky Vacations, and I would definitely use them again. Ole'!

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: The pool area
Liked least: Nothing. Everything was great.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
MS
Reviewed July 6, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
Jul 6, 2013
There are great views of the ocean from everywhere in the house, including the pool! Villa Isla is a very clean and spacious house ready to sleep up to 12 people! So bring that large group of people and enjoy everything possible that this villa (and Cabo, of course) has to offer.
KS
Reviewed March 30, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Management Response
Mar 30, 2013
Thank you for your review! We are glad that you enjoyed this villa and that Bernardo from Earth, Sea & Sky Vacations was attentive to all of your needs as well as the villa's property management. We have forwarded your concern regarding worn furniture to the villa owners. It's detailed reviews like this that not only show us that we are doing a great job, but show us what improvements need to be made as well. Thanks again, and we look forward to booking your next stay at this villa! P.S. Thank you for posting the great photos! It looks like you guys had a blast!
TX

Your age range 55-64
CA
Reviewed July 4, 2010 for a stay in June 2010

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing