Tripadvisor
Search
Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fantastic

It is the best ! I had Paula and she did a fantastic job giving me my massage ! I would recommend... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
SpongeWi_
WI.
via mobile
Worth every penny!!

No gimmicks, no bait and switch. Legitimately $25 for 70 mins (plus tip). I went 3 days in a row... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago

from $86.67
from $87.00
from $59.00
More Info
All reviews great massage medano beach best deal in town club cascadas enjoyed massages cheap massage hotel spa minute deep tissue massage los cabos masseuse claudia tabasco lulu fuego caesar usd ocean
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent services by Sylvia and Karla. The downtown location is very basic but clean. We will be back purely based on the quality of the massages.

1  Thank betonic
Reviewed January 10, 2020

Great massages! They are the same quality as the vip massages on Medano beach and some of the resorts spas, reasonably priced for 70 mins. I’d recommend Justintime to any of my friends and family who visit Cabo! I’ll definitely be visiting here anytime I’m vacationing in Cabo.

Reviewed January 6, 2020

My husband and I decided to get a massage and Justin had chatted with us a couple of time. We walked in and got in immediately. The messages were wonderful. the pressure was perfect. Based on other reviews we made sure to let them know if we needed more or less.

I wish we had gone earlier in our trip so I could have done more.

The staff was professional and the facility was clean.

Can't wait to come back!!!

Date of experience: December 2019
1  Thank Patty C
Reviewed January 5, 2020

My partner and I went out looking for an affordable and good massage place. After negotating our price we recieved a couples massage. Both of us have had many massages by trained professionals and thought this was great. I would reccomend this spot for anyone who needs a sports or relaxing massage.

Reviewed January 2, 2020 via mobile

My daughter and I went for massages and they were so worth the $25! Caesar did my massage and it was great - although when he worked on my calves I almost cried - but it was so worth it! If I get back to Cabo this will definitely be in my list!

Date of experience: December 2019