“The BEST coffee/tea in Cabo”

Cabo Coffee Company
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: The Cabo Coffee Company is located in sunny, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Our organic green coffee comes from Oaxaca, Mexico and we roast it fresh here in Cabo daily!
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Always the first stop - with many stops before the last stop - Cabo Coffee never misses. Whether you stock up on ground/whole bean coffee for the week, or just want/need a terrific coffee drink. it's a definite hangout in Cabo.

They do have a few snacks as well - but it's a terrific place to sit and watch Cabo go by! The people are friendly and welcoming....

A very comfortable place to be.

1  Thank E H
coffeelady853, Owner at Cabo Coffee Company, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Hola!
Thanks so much for the great review! It's always nice to hear that we are one of the first stops upon arriving in Cabo. We are so glad that you enjoy our little spot and our coffee! We look forward to seeing you next time!

Reviewed November 14, 2013

really a good place and they sell there coffe in bags all around cabo. We loved it so much we bought this coffe and brewed it all week in our prepaid meal plan room. Really love the coffe and it is reasonably priced... Not too strong and look for fresh dates..

Hello!
Thanks so much for your great review! We appreciate your business and we are so glad that you enjoyed our coffee. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed November 3, 2013

This place makes awesome coffee!
I recommend buying the whole bean roasts so you can bring home several pounds and grind it fresh weeks or months after your visit.
It is a quaint little place that is alittle hard to find but well worth the effort.
Don't go to Cabo and not bring home some beans.
These were the most appreciated souvenirs I bring back.

coffeelady853, Owner at Cabo Coffee Company, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Hola!
Thanks for finding us and thanks for the great review. And you are right! Our coffee makes great gifts for the coffee drinkers back home. I know because I always travel with extras and it seems I never have enough.
See you next time!

Reviewed November 1, 2013

We just happened upon the place, but what a find! The best vanilla latte I've ever had, and that's saying a lot. Plus we had a devil of a time finding decaf for my wife (Starbucks at the marina didn't have any) but this place had some and she said it was great. We liked it so much we made it a regular stop. Buena!

coffeelady853, Owner at Cabo Coffee Company, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Hola!
Thanks so much for the great review! We appreciate your comments and I am glad that we were able to provide a good cup of decaf for your wife and the perfect Vanilla Latte for you. While we do joke about drinking decaf, we are happy to serve one with great flavor. We hope that you will visit us again very soon!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I visited Cabo Coffee House in mid-Septmber; the weather was hot just like the way I like my coffee! Got a Cafe Latte while my girlfriend got a cold frap. We also ordered some pastries. The location is very friendly and welcoming; there is a furniture set next to a book shelf and visitors are invited to sit down and relax. There is also a seating area outside. Of course there is Wi-Fi. The coffee shop is next to the town kiosk which is also next to the Cabo Museum. Being our first time in Cabo I splurged and purchased about $130 American in merchandise. But I will one day return to Cabo. :D

All in all, a lovely little getaway (literally) from the main strip in Cabo. Love this place and will go back. I talk to all my friends/coworkers about this place; I highly recommend it.

coffeelady853, Owner at Cabo Coffee Company, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Hola!
Thanks so much for your great review! We are so happy that you found us and that you enjoyed our coffee and merchandise. We look forward to seeing you again soon!!