“Great coffee shop in the heart of Cabo!”

Cabo Coffee Company
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: The Cabo Coffee Company is located in sunny, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Our organic green coffee comes from Oaxaca, Mexico and we roast it fresh here in Cabo daily!
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We discovered (via TripAdvisor) this wonderful coffee shop which was just around the corner from our hotel during our recent trip to Cabo. Part of my morning routine for the two weeks we were in Cabo was to visit Cabo Coffee for our morning coffee. After the first couple of days, the barista, upon seeing me, would just ask "Dos grande?" and start my order. Much better than Starbucks!!!

coffeelady853, Owner at Cabo Coffee Company, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Hello!!

Thanks for your great review and for spending part of your vacation with us. My baristas take pride in remembering not only our local customers daily beverage, but our vacation visitors as well and I am always happy to have just great feedback. We hope that you enjoyed your trip to Cabo and we look forward to seeing you next time!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I have an addiction to frappuccinos, so I was pleasantly surprised to find a nice coffeehouse near our hotel. I must say, I wasn't a big fan of the regular chocolate frappe, but I returned (twice) for the heath mocha frappe which was excellent!

coffeelady853, Owner at Cabo Coffee Company, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Hello!
Just a quick note to say thanks for your great review. We are so glad that you found us and very happy that you enjoyed the Heath Mocha Frappe. Personally it's one of my favorites!!
We hope that you enjoyed your trip to Cabo and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

There are several coffee houses in Cabo, but without question the coffee company makes the best around. Many places sell it, but to me they seemed far too mild. The coffee company produces industrial strength coffee. There house regular gives you a great jolt in the morning and a large weighs in at only 25 pesos. Where ever I went for breakfast a quick stop at CCC quickly became part of my routine. I bought a 2 pound bag and its going back with me to Canada tomorrow. Their ice frappes are awesome as well, in this kind of heat they spell a refreshing break, and coupled with the in house air conditioning and wifi really you can't miss. Take care and enjoy your vacation in Cabo.

1  Thank Ryan S
coffeelady853, Owner at Cabo Coffee Company, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Hello and thanks so much for your great review!!! I am glad we could cover all of your bases.... strong coffee, ice cold frappes, A/C & WIFI. We aim to please, so it looks like we were right on target! Hope your trip to Cabo was a great one and that you will come back and visit us again very soon. In case you can't get back soon enought we do ship our coffee to Canada!!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

We've been drinking your coffee while in Cabo. Going to order some when we get back to Kansas City. Hoping to come back to Cabo in October.

coffeelady853, Owner at Cabo Coffee Company, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Hello!
And thanks so much for the great review. We always appreciate comments from our customers and doubly appreciate the "great" ones. Enjoy your time in Cabo and we look forward to sending our coffee to Kanas.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Not just a coffee shop. I had a great pineapple coconut frappe, so good on a hot day. It is also a great place for ice cream. Just down the street from Mama's for breakfast.

Hello,
Just a quick note to thank you for your review. Sounds like you found something for everyone! We know that not everyone is a coffee drinker, so we are happy to provide frappes, ice cream, pastries and soft drinks to our customers. I hope that you enjoyed your stay in Cabo and we look forward to seeing you again soon.