“Not your ordinary zip lining”

Outdoor Zip Line Adventure
Book In Advance
More Info
$128.99*
and up
Canyon Canopy Adventure from Los Cabos
More attraction details
Owner description: Exhilarating and exciting, our Outdoor Adventure combines amazing activities with the impressive scenery of Boca de la Sierra, a UNESCO protected biosphere reserve. Zip line across canyons above a beautiful desert stream, rappel down a rock wall, traverse various suspended bridges, climb the famous Crazy Ladder and more.This thrilling adventure brings out the child in all of us. Upon arrival at the Base Camp, you’ll be met by our friendly and bilingual guides who will give you all necessary instructions. Then you are off for an adventure of a lifetime!Rappel down and climb up rock walls, cross commando and hanging bridges, hang from the Tarzan Swing, climb the Crazy Ladder and zip line on 10 lines, including side-by-side lines for racing your friends and the Monster line of over 1,700 feet (550 meters) long.Safety is our primary focus. We are the only zip line operator in Cabo to offer double- security zip lines, and our Outdoor Adventure has been designed to meet all standards set by the ACCT, the world’s leading challenge course trade organization.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Orange, California
3 attraction reviews
“Not your ordinary zip lining”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

This was my first time zip lining and I absolutely loved it! Our excursion began at 9:30 in the morning and I was already terrified. The drive there from the Riu Santa Fe was pretty lengthy, about an hour but the little shuttle was very comfortable and air conditioned. By the time we arrived, I was so nervous I thought I was going to vomit, I'm afraid of heights. But as soon as we met the red team, the nerves began to dissipate. Luis, who strapped me up reassured me I would be fine and I would have fun. He was right!! As we got in the little jeep to drive us up the canyon, the guys hyped us up with chants and jokes. Once we got off the jeep, we took a quick group picture and off we went. This adventure included zip lining, a commando line, tarzan swing, repelling down the canyon, upside down zip lining, and a couple more fun activities. Within the next couple months they will be revealing Superman zip lining!! Christian, Luis, Ivan, Dan, and the other guys were very informative, very serious about safety, (we were hooked to two lines), and were very patient with the first timers. They joked all long the way and conversed with us along the trail. They didn't pressure anyone into doing something they didn't want to do. The hike is very minimal but nice. Once we finished, they had complimentary fruit and water (which was unexpected) along with other snacks that could be purchased. Axel, the photographer took beautiful pictures that we were able to purchase at the end. I enjoyed this activity because although it was zip lining, the canyon wasn't extremely difficult or very high. The view was spectacular too! I could not have asked for a better first time experience! And I really, really enjoyed the RED TEAM!! Plan on being gone for at least 4 hrs so I recommend doing it early in the morning.

Terrace, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“So fun”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

So much fun. The guides were great, made you feel very safe, and were hilarious. Go Blue Team! Zip Lining was great, I liked the bridge and rock climbing the best. The scenery was nice, in a mountain desert almost. Really enjoyed it.

Canadian Prairies
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 84 helpful votes
“Excellent!”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Great way to spend the morning. We were there Monday, January 20th.

We left for this course at 7:45am and were back at our hotel by 1:30pm. The travel time from the Riu Santa Fe was about one hour each way on a nice little bus. This was our third time zip lining in MX and it did not disappoint (once in the Mayan and another in Manzanillo). The guides are very professional and fun, they are very particular about safety. We liked the variety of the course with the added rappelling, swinging bridge, rock climbing and guide wires. If you have physical issues this might not be for you and it shouldn't be a surprise when you show up and find out that there are physical challenges....

They took our bags (cameras, extra clothes, etc) put everything in a tub then locked it into a large locker that was then pad locked until we all got back to the main gathering area. I wasn't worried about our stuff.

It's too risky to take your own camera on the course because your hands are busy working and shouldn't be holding onto anything extra. They have a photographer there taking photos. You can purchase your pics for $17 each or they had package deals if you wanted a bunch. They were very good, but we didn't get any because we've purchased so many of these types of photos over the years and we find we don't do anything with them anymore.

Friends had done this course years before and recommended it to us and we would in turn recommend you give this a try. It's really worth it if you can drag yourself out of bed early, be one of the first groups through, then you're back at your resort in time for a nice lunch and some quality pool or beach time.

California
“Incredibly fun but not for the faint of heart”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

I loved this zip line experience. It was a lot of adventure and the staff was incredibly professional and attentive. I definitely felt safe in their hands. There is a fair bit of hiking and i would say the course is physically challenging but doable if you take your time. It's a long activity but they are upfront about how much time it takes and what the different activities are on the website. You don't just hipline - you do some climbing, rope bridges, etc...) The team that took care of us were awesome.

Montana, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“First time ziplining disappointment”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

As someone who has never ziplined before, I was nervous and excited for my first experience with my husband on our honeymoon. I was unfortunately pretty disappointed. First off it took up an entire day, with a 2 hour drive each way. Then when we got there, they made you put all of your belongings including purses, wallets, and cameras into a plastic tub. Everything else we did while in Cabo, we got locking lockers, but here everyone's belongings all got thrown together into an unlocked tub and carried off. On the positive side, nothing seemed missing when we got it back. The guides were actually very fun and nice, and actually quite flirty! The first line was a blast. I had never done it before so it was an adrenaline rush and I thought ok now this is fun. I actually got a little bored with the lines though, you went back and forth on short lines down a canyon, so it was the same view over and over just of the same canyon. It was pretty, but not spectacular. Half way through the canyon, you had to walk across tight cables instead of zipline. This is where I had a problem. I have terrible knee problems, and I knew I couldn't do this rope but there was no way to go back. Luckily, they had a swing that I was able to go across in. After that, they had a wobbly bridge to cross, another nightmare for someone with bad knees, and this time no swing. One of the guides told me the only way around the bridge was to hike down the canyon, which he didn't think would be good for my knees either, so I had no choice but to do the bridge. I had to go extremely slow and hold everyone up, and it killed my poor knees, but I made it. It would have been very nice in the beginning to have known about these other obstacles and to know that if you had knee problems you may not be able to do this course. I just thought it was ziplining only these obstacles were a total surprise so I had no idea my knees would be a problem in this. Another thing I didn't like was they rushed through this course. By the time we got to the last line, I was exhausted, hot, sweaty, and in pain. I couldn't wait for it to be over. To top it all off at the end, they wanted to charge us 25 dollars for a single picture. We did a bunch more of activities while in Cabo of which I loved and had way more fun than this, however I felt like all activities by the "cabo adventures" company that we did were very overpriced, and felt kind of scammy. They always try to get more money for something. If I ever come back to Cabo, I will probably do my best to avoid this company. But I will stress that the guides were very good and it seemed like everyone else in our group enjoyed themselves. So maybe it was just not my thing. I think I will zipline again somewhere else, but I know now to ask if there are any other obstacles first! My husband of course didn't have quite as bad of a time because his knees are fine, but he also didn't like that it took an entire day and also said it was probably his least favorite activity.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Kd h
AdventuresGroup, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Outdoor Zip Line Adventure, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
We are very sorry you did not enjoy this adventure, the whole team of Cabo Adventures works hard to give you the best of each and offer great experiences.

Unfortunately there was a bad communication by the person who sold you the tour since we announced in all our publicity the tour duration and all the other activities involved.

Kind regards.