Tripadvisor
Search
Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Review Highlights
Marty Shaw

My first time I fished with Pisces was on a whim. We now have started going back 1-2 times a year... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
martyshaw2525
Columbia, Missouri
Cabo Fishing

this is the third time out with Pisces. As before, the trip was a total success. The 28' boat... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from $373.34
from $314.10
from $586.67
1,929 results
All reviews striped marlin tuna tracy ann fish la brisa c rod captain julio dock master all inclusive package these guys live bait catch and release office staff yellowfin deck hand caught dorado great trip
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I've been fishing all over and hands down this is the best fleet I've ever fished with. Truly passionate about what they do and how they do it. Highly recommend if you are ever in Cabo San Lucas.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Working with Pisces was a top notch experience. Booked the Andrea for the day, what an experience. The fishing was exceptional as was the crew. Caught my limit of tuna and then the crew worked hard to find some marlin. We were able to catch two striped marlin which was an unbelievable experience. All I can say is if you are going to fish in Cabo go with Pisces.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I have fished with Pisces several times and have brought family along at times. We like that we are able to call and get fishing dates set up. The office staff are friendly and helpful.
Juan and Estaban on the Bill Collector are wonderful. They care about our experience and always strive to get us on the fish. My wife appreciates that they make the day really enjoyable and comfortable.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have fished with this group many times. Captain Julio and the Tracy Ann again met and exceeded our expectations. There are definitely cheaper ways to fish in Cabo, but if you really want to catch fish in cleanly and comfortble surroundings, this is the way to go. Take the all inclusive package - the good is great!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The crew of C-Rod were awesome! They were professional, courteous, and worked their tails off to put us on the fish! If you have a group of 5 or smaller, I would highly recommend choosing this boat for your next Cabo fishing excursion. The booking and billing process with the Pisces associates in the office was painless. They were great to work with as well. Lastly, the marina crew deserves some credit. The check in crew was great. They had a crew waiting for us at the dock after fishing that took care of processing the fish we wanted to take with us to eat. Pretty much every step of the way, one of their employees went out of their way to make our fishing experience the best it could be! I'll use Pisces EVERY time I fish in Cabo from here forward!