“Pisces- Fishing on the La Brisa”

Pisces Sportfishing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Sportfishing fleet and luxury yacht business based in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico for over 30 years. Integrity, customer service, value for money and long term relationships with our clients are what we are all about it. We offer everything from 22 ft skiffs to mega yachts with personalized service throughout. All of our vessels are bonded and insured with professional crews. You will be so glad you booked with Pisces. We are not an agent or middleman, here you talk directly to the source. No surprises, in fact your expectations will be exceeded.
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I had the pleasure of taking my high school daughters and their friends fishing 3/31/2013 in Cabo San Lucas. Capt. Rey and his mate Salvador of the La Brisa made it a truly wonderful day. They explained everything and made everyone feel comfortable. Rey said he wanted to make a pretty long run but assured us we wouldn't be disappointed. 10 minutes after dropping the first lure, a marlin was hooked up. Salvador did a great job helping and teaching my daughter to land the marlin. This continued for the next 3 1/2 hours with 5 marlin boated (released after a picture) and everyone catching one. Salvadore did everything in his power to insure my family and their friends had a fantastic day. I would recommend the La Brisa to anyone and especially someone wanting to take their family fishing. The amazing part was I had never fished with Pisces before and we were treated as though we had been fishing with them for years! Rey and Salvador made the day a once in a life time experience for for these young women. I would be happy to email anyone pictures or answer anyone's questions about our experience.

2  Thank 684billw
Write a ReviewReviews (1,489)
All reviews
in 58 reviews
"catch and release"
in 28 reviews

Reviewed April 9, 2013

We actually went out fishing two days with Pisces - let's just skip the first day of fishing, I get upset thinking about it! In fact I considered canceling our second day but because we had promised our family 2 days of fishing we stuck it out and we are so glad we did. The second day of fishing we were on the Shambla with their amazing crew! From the minute we stepped on the boat it was different experience. Let's just say they knew what they were doing! No sooner had we started fishing when we started catching fish! You name it we caught it!.....Marlin, Striped Marlin, Sail fish, Dorado! Sometimes we had 2 people in the boat fighting fish at the same time! I have to give major props to the crew they knew what they were doing and the experience was unforgettable! At the end of the day we caught 13 fish total - we had unbelievable whale sightings not to mention family memories that will last a life time! If you are wanting to fish in Cabo and you can get the crew from the Shambla you can not go wrong and you should do it!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have spent the best part of fifteen years trying to catch a marlin. Having fished in Tonga, Hawaii twice and Cabo previously. I now live in New Zealand having left the UK. Fished for marlin in NZ with no luck. With friends, my wife and I had a wonderful four week trip in the States finishing up at our timeshare at the Westin Resort Cabo. We had researched our fishing trip before we left NZ and decided to book with Pisces. On the day of our trip we arrived at dawn and was guided to our captain Roberto Sandez aboard the 35ft boat Valerie. We left the harbor shortly after among a huge floatila of other boats. After half an our of fast motoring we arrived at our destination to catch live bait, striped mackerel. We then moved on to our fishing destination, among many other boats which we could see we're already hooked up!.......My heart began to race, is this the time for my dream to be realized?.....Capt Roberto hooked on a live bait, passed me the rod and said, your wait is over my friend. I cast in the live bait and within seconds a Marlin was on, in the next three hours we caught nine striped Marlin all around 180 lbs , three Dorado and two Wahoo! It truly was the trip of a lifetime! Capt Roberto and the Pisces team are the best charter I have ever been with, and I speak from experience! Looking forward to next time in Cabo and fishing with the Pisces team. Thank you, Tony Marshall.

2  Thank TonyM540
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My wife and I went on a fishing trip with Pisces on March 28. Had a great catch: 2 striped marlin and a dorado. The crew was very friendly and the mate taught us some very good fishing tips, we all had a great time. They really cared about delivering a great service. Already thinking about returning with friends and family, everybody was excited with the pictures we brought home (Sonora, Mexico). At the end of the day, our catch was cooked delightfully at Captains Tony.

See more reviews
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This was my second trip out with Pisces. My Dad and 12 year old daughter joined me on this trip. We were on Yahoo with Captain Ricardo and his brother and Mate. They were very gracious and knew what they were doing. Before we set out for the day, Captain Ricardo asked what we wanted to catch. I told him we would like to catch some tuna to eat and marlin for the fight. They delivered! My daughter caught a 15 yellowtail tuna and 150 lb. stripped marlin! My Father caught a 130 lb stripped marlin and I caught a 130 lb stripped marlin! It was a very memorable day to have 3 generations of family fishing together and each cathing something. Pisces filleted the tuna for us and we had it cooked for us back at the resort. It was the best fish we had ever eaten...period! I would definitely use Pisces again next time i'm in Cabo.