“Great Fishing Trip”

Pisces Sportfishing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Sportfishing fleet and luxury yacht business based in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico for over 30 years. Integrity, customer service, value for money and long term relationships with our clients are what we are all about it. We offer everything from 22 ft skiffs to mega yachts with personalized service throughout. All of our vessels are bonded and insured with professional crews. You will be so glad you booked with Pisces. We are not an agent or middleman, here you talk directly to the source. No surprises, in fact your expectations will be exceeded.
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Took my family of 5 out on Rebecca for spring break. We caught 30 yellow-fin Tuna by 12:30pm. Three different times we had 5 fish on at the same time. What a fun time. The girls actually got tired of reeling them in. The crew did a great job putting us on the fish and directing/helping us while we were all fighting them at the same time. As you can imagine there is some maneuvering that has to be sorted out. I would highly recommend Pisces and the crew of the Rebecca. We will definitely come back!

There are newer reviews for Pisces Sportfishing

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Fished with Lupe on caballero the last week in march. Ran for about 25 miles found tuna and by 11:15 had landed 31 yellowfins of which about half we released. Great experience for everyone!!!

Reviewed March 29, 2013

We have been fishing with Pisces for many years and will continue to do so in future outings. They are all well knowledgeable on the best fishing locations, proper english, very friendly and know their stuff. There has never been a time that we did not catch fish, including this last outing on theTracy Ann, where we caught our limit of 25 Yellow Fin Tuna as well as two Bull Dorado, (Been waiting to catch one of those for years!!!) There was times where we had 5 fish on at a time, got so tired had the crew help reel some in just to rest for teh next wave!!!!
The Crew is outstanding, friendly, and a great fatther- son combo!!!
If you are looking for great guides, great, boats, and fun fishing, I recomend Pisces.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Our group of four went out on the Andrea in late March. We showed up bright and early at the dock, excited for our day at sea. We were offered coffee and sweets, then lead down the pier to meet our boat staff. Our captain and deckhand were friendly and accommodating. Their English and our Spanish were less than stellar. With this being said, we found the communication to be acceptable. We were all speaking the language of "fishing" and found that if we stayed on that topic there were no major communication issues. Orlando stopped along the way as we saw a group of whales surfacing and playing. There were hundreds of porpoises surrounding our boat throughout the day. If I didn't catch one fish, the sea life we encountered would have been enough. We caught a tuna right away. It was quiet for awhile. Shortly thereafter, the fish went crazy. We caught 15 tuna in about 45 minutes. It was amazing. I would highly recommend booking your trip with Pisces. If you have four people or less, definitely go out on the Andrea. We plan on going back in the very near future.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

This is my second booking with Pisces aboard Tracy Ann with Captain Julio and Martin. Last October they knew right where to go and within 2 hours, caught 12 Dorado in a storm. My next trip to Cabo recently in March I was hesitant because the fishing was not consistent but I went anyway. There had been very limited tuna caught in the last several weeks, and Marlin fishing was very inconsistent. Julio had a hunch the tuna may be back and went to the right spot - caught 25 yellowfin in a couple hours. He was right and it paid off. Several times, tuna was hooked on every line! I was so tired hauling in fish that I decided to call it the day at noon. Bottom line - there is no replacement for experience and expertise which this crew has. I will continue fishing Pisces each time I come to Cabo. The service is always excellent.