“We enjoyed our time here....”

Canela Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #175 of 688 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 12, 2018

We did not eat we only came to drink with German...we loved him he was worth walking back every day to sit with have a drink and visit.

Reviewed May 28, 2018

Had the special sea bass meal and wasn't disappointed. Very delicious with a white wine sauce on top along with roasted veggies and rice.

Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

They are always accommodating at Canelas. The happy hour drinks are awesome as is the service. They made special nachos for me( not on the menu) and they were HUGE. Great location in the middle of town with of view of the Petregal.

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

Came here for breakfest with some friends. Not the best place. The service was so slow! We where the only table their! I ordered a omlet with hash browns. The order took forever & while i waited on the food i asked about 3 times for a refill on my coffee untill the server finally remembered. When the food finally came out it Was wrong and then my hash browns where not even cooked. Im not a fan of raw potatos! No thanks. Way better options in town!

Reviewed March 9, 2018

My wife and I stopped by here one night for dinner. The service was very good. Our server was very attentive. The food was delivered fast and was delicious. The atmosphere was good. We would eat here again.