“Excellent Food!”

Ranked #45 of 616 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children
Reviewed May 5, 2014

We stopped here on one of our visits into town and absolutely loved the food! The staff were awesome too! Highly recommend this place!

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Stumbled upon this restaurant by accident when hopping from bar to bar with some friends. Maybe it was the four tequila shots and two beers I had already consumed at this point, but this was the best food I consumed my entire trip to Cabo (stayed nearby at the Melia Cabo Real all-inclusive resort). My friends and I split three order of wings as an appetizer, and they were so good, one friend ordered an additional all for himself with his meal. I got the bacon cheeseburger, which was probably one of the best I've ever had, even rivaling some of the best burger spots in the States. The owner came out and chatted with us for a while and was incredibly friendly. Definitely one of the highlights of my trip. Skip The obnoxious crowds/clientele at Squid Roe and just spend a couple hours here with friends instead.

4  Thank mattmpeter
Reviewed April 10, 2014

stopped here for lunch and beers on our first day in Cabo. The tables and bar are open air, so it's a cool spot to stop and eat/drink. They had Baja Brewing Co. beers on tap, which were decent. The tacos were good and the salsas were also good. Some had some nice spice to them. Our server was super nice, he was a homebrewer and had good recommendations, enjoyed this place a lot.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Just beyond the marina is Cabo Cantina which we went twice during our trip to have the breakfast special. This is our third time to Cabo and we only just found this gem; we suggest you seek it out. Great food for a great price and wonderful friendly service.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

After buying a ring at Real McCoy from Gabriel, he took us to the Cabo Cantina because that is where he goes with his family. What a great recommendation! It was fantastic. Maria was our server and she was very tentative and super nice. My husband had a chicken burrito and he loved it. He can't wait to got back for more. I had the shrimp tacos and WOW were they ever good. Of course we washed it all back with a couple beers and shots of tequila! We will definitely be going back on our next trip to Cabo! Muy Bueno!